Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Nyx 1 change

(XBOX)BluAina

Would love for her mind control when cast on an effected enemy of another players powers to nullify whatever they are effected by. Example, Bastilled healer, mind controlled, healer drops out and is unexpected by allied powers as it is now a part of your team.

i.e. Having a juicy bombard, napalm, heavy gunner primed only for me to mind control it and it is still slow as a snail.

35 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

So basically what you're saying is that after a mind control, you'd like a mobs powers to either no longer apply to you and your allies, or help you and your allies. 

Not a bad idea if I'm reading this right. Could make Nyx used more. 

That is how it works now. It's pretty great with ancient healers, shield ospreys or pretty much any enemy that gives a buff or debuffs the enemy.

What OP meant is that if a Nova uses her 4 to slow all enemies, when you mind control one of them, Novas power still affects it, so your new, temporary ally is slowed down to snails pace. And any other warframe power sticks to the mind controlled mob, often vastly reinducing their power, or simply keeping them in a state of CC, so you can't benefit from said mobs attack power.

Edited by Recel

You are not wrong, but not happening like today.

Most WarFrames 1st ability is not as effective say NEWER WarFrames.

Yes, REMIND DE when DE continue WarFrames "Rework" (like Hydroid Rework, and I hope it like PRIMES WarFrames Reworks (being LITTLE changes)).

WarFrame Synergize is not going to continue not until 2018. I have no real clue if DE might even get to Primes Reworks (as upcoming Priming need Hydroid's Rework.