Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Fist--New Warframe Mod Idea

PERSONA-NON-GRAKATA

So, after watching One-Punch Man and enjoying the Warframe Nartas emotes, I was thinking; what if there's a mod to make the warframe fights bare-handed, BUT with several advantages?

So I was thinking of a mod(s) that severely limit (or even prohibit) the capability of equipping weapon, while providing a certain stance and advantages. Probably like the brawler stances, so the warframe would fight bare-handed but with the capability to shoot void energy on, like, 4th or 5th move much like Exalted Blade or shooting beam from the fist much like Madurai's, and then the mod would also provide advantage such as 100% ability strength (200% ability strength while channeling) or range or movement speed or such. And then, while the mod is equipped on the warframe, the melee weapon slot will be automatically equipped with "Void Fist" weapon, equippable with melee mods, and can also be modified with brawler stance.

So, what do you think?

And maybe later add a brawler-specialized warframe with better sprint and movement speed. :heartbroken:

Well, the game can handle bare handed already, but it is only possible to see in a special circumstance: Recovery

At the minimum, I had thought of allowing bare handed finishers, so if a frame gets disarmed or Inaros could still try to melee when not using a melee weapon.

11 hours ago, Kyryo said:

More like a new warframe than a mod imo..

OR an Atlas rework, he was supposed to be the fist-guy

I really want to see Rhino "floats like a butterfly, sting like a bee" and I also think the current fist/brawler weapons (CQC weapon in general) don't get enough love they deserved. It's always like, Guandao this, Galatine that.

11 hours ago, Spartan336 said:

AHEM...

tqF1pag.jpg

:crylaugh:

11 hours ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

Well, the game can handle bare handed already, but it is only possible to see in a special circumstance: Recovery

At the minimum, I had thought of allowing bare handed finishers, so if a frame gets disarmed or Inaros could still try to melee when not using a melee weapon.

Yeah probably like that, but be bare-handed for the whole mission to keep things interesting and adding some depth to gameplay. The vast selections of weapons are awesome but I want to see the warframes fight like they do Nartas.