Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Archwing transitions

Kinetos

The method of calling your Archwing seen in the demos so far looks really clunky and slow. 

Open gear wheel or use hot key

Spawn orb

Wait for it to spawn 

Run over it

I think it should deploy directly to your back and without having to use the gear wheel. 

My suggestion is to Hold Use (X on pc) while in the air to summon Archwing directly to your back, and when in Archwing the same control could deactivate it. 

I think it was mentioned that it's like that so you can't just instantly bail when you get in too deep. The Archwing it attached to your ship anyway, so it makes sense that it takes time to deploy, much like your ship's other call-in abilities.

Edited by KokoroWish

Judging by the initial reveal when it was both [DE]Rebecca and [DE]Megan in the plains at the same time, I'm guessing they did it this way so that you could place an Archwing point for your ally to use in case they don't have any deployments. It could also be so that you have to stop and consider whether you want an Archwing for a mission before you dive into combat, thus kind of promoting some planning. It does feel a little bit clunky though.