The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr is cool, but what changes should be made?

GuezMan

14 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Replace turbulence with a stationary shield..

I may as well stop playing her right now.

I love the 1 though. I remember reading a similar suggestion long ago 

Well I was hoping to give people other reasons to play her besides her 3. I know it's effective but it's not very interesting. It's essentially just a bullet shield. I like the idea of creating platforms because it's something no other warframe can do as of now.

Here's an idea... what if it was turned into a small tornado that sticks with her? All the bullets shot into it start swirling around her. When she turns it off, all the shots she's accumulated go flying at the crosshair? Or maybe she can bump into people and send them flying? Still quite useful but also more fun.

On 9/25/2017 at 6:41 AM, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Who uses Tailwind while looking down?

That's not a very good idea. The difference between Limbo's Dash and Zephyr's Tailwind is massive. The most obvious being that dashing while playing Limbo won't launch you across the map as if from a trebuchet, which is what would happen if Tailwind was moved to a roll. Making it modable and not being cast with no energy would also be weird.

I do sometimes. its forwhen i need to lose altitude fast (going through a doorway on a down slope. 45-80 deg down)

and ya. limbos dash is a quick move to the rift. zephy having it on roll seems like it owuld be a pain considering the need to aim for one. and it would be VERY akword to launch your self off the ground if i have to look straight up (instad of just tapping 1) so id agree on that point.

atm my zeph is running dual augments on her 3/4 (since 4 is so nice and less obnoxious that way) I just feel...divebomb could be more. if anything instead of a full on rework giving her a minor rework would be more fitting (something more akin to hydroid/saryn lvls instead of something massive like oberon,excal,limbo)