Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plastids

Dallas

Will they ever change the drop rate? It's not even fun to farm these things. Not to mention the planets that drop these things also drop Polymer Bundles and Nano Spores, two of the most useless materials, so we don't really gain anything along the way.

Not to mention the planets that drop these things also drop Polymer Bundles and Nano Spores, two of the most useless materials, so we don't really gain anything along the way.

I BEG TO DIFFER!! I THINK THOSE ARE THE TWO MATERIALS I SPEND MOST ON BP'S

personally I hunt in Uranus for plastids~

it's the best place to farm it there~

never really had trouble gaining them~

best of luck to you fellow tenno~

Are these supposed to be a Tenno version of Haiku?

Altissimus, you've not been around on forums long enough to know Murasume, he/she always posts like this and it's a nice thing. Sometimes funny, witty, but always concise. It's his signature style. ;)

Edited by sushidubya

Ive personally never had a problem with them

You must not have researched many clan tech weapons.

When you need 5 items like Detonite Injectors or Mutagen Masses + Plastids to make a clantech weapon, but those 5 detonite injectors or mutagen masses *also* each require plastids to make...and say you want to make a couple or a few of all the many clan tech weapons...

Plastids quickly becomes a problem.

You must not have researched many clan tech weapons.

When you need 5 items like Detonite Injectors or Mutagen Masses + Plastids to make a clantech weapon, but those 5 detonite injectors or mutagen masses *also* each require plastids to make...and say you want to make a couple or a few of all the many clan tech weapons...

Plastids quickly becomes a problem.

I can imagine. I am making my first weapon, the supra in about 20min, and ogris, and I have more than enough for it. But I understand that doesnt have to be the case for everyone. I just find them on a regular basis.

Are these supposed to be a Tenno version of Haiku?

Altissimus, you've not been around on forums long enough to know Murasume, he/she always posts like this and it's a nice thing. Sometimes funny, witty, but always concise. It's his signature style. ;)

But you gotta admit that that was a funny question. :D

Plastid drop rate is nowhere near good enough for how much you need of them. Instead we get millions of Nano Spores.

I hear that.  Strapped for plastids, but have enough nano spores to build literally every item that requires nano spores.