The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was The "corrosive Projection" Artifact Exclusive To The Artifact Defense Event?

Jhonrock

Question

250px-Corrosive_Projection_Aura.png

Guys, was this artifact card (now aura) exclusive to the Artifact Defense Event, or it can still be obtained in the game? If yes, how do i get it? Alert missions? This aura will be perfect for my Rhino.

Another question, does it works with all enemies in the game, or only with Grineers? Ancients with -30% in armor would be welcome.
Edited by Jhonrock

13 answers to this question

Guys, was this artifact card (now aura) exclusive to the Artifact Defense Event, or it can still be obtained in the game?

Yes, it was an event exclusive. To my knowledge there is no other way to obtain this Aura in-game right now.

Why not use Rifle Amp for your Rhino? :D

Yes, it was an event exclusive. To my knowledge there is no other way to obtain this Aura in-game right now.

Why not use Rifle Amp for your Rhino? :D

No way to get my hands on it? Now i'm sad, really sad.

Because i use shotguns. Does the Rifle Amp aura works on shotguns too (or any other primary)?
Edited by Jhonrock

there was an infested impedance alert once.. even after the event ended.. so,  keep hoping

Rifle amp works on any primary

I thought I saw shield disruption a while ago on an alert.

Uuuummm... so, i still can get my hands on a Corrosive Projection?

Is good to know that Rifle Amp works on any primary weapons, i didn't knew that. I'll use it from now on, but i would be more happy if i had Corrosive Projection.

Why?

Because i think (correct me if i am wrong) that Corrosive Projection would benefit everything (primary weapon, secondary weapon, melee weapon and warframe ability), and the Rifle Amp aura will benefit only the primary weapon.

it does show up in alerts, but so far it feels like it has the same chance the Orokin Reactor has to show up

They're not exclusive as far as I know. If I remember correctly, the three mentioned auras are supposed to be very rare, but not unobtainable.

Those three can pop up in regular alerts. During the event, they popped a lot more often is all.

Great!

Now, to finish the case, the other question, does it works with all factions/enemies in the game, or only with Grineers?

Great!

Now, to finish the case, the other question, does it works with all factions/enemies in the game, or only with Grineers?

All factions, but Grineer have the most armor.  Infested are lightly armored at best.  The 3 cards were supposed to give advantage vs a particular faction.  The one that reduces shields (can't remember the name) is better against Corpus, this one is better against Grineer, and Infested Impedance is only useful vs infested.

Edited by Llokii

Can anyone explain how this mod works, mechanically?

It would be fairly intuitive what -30% armor would mean to a warframe's armour, but enemy armour appears to be defined in different terms than player armour.

For example, if you had this mod maxed, how much damage would you expect a level 60 charger to take from various damage types? Or a 66 medium grineer?

Can anyone explain how this mod works, mechanically?

It would be fairly intuitive what -30% armor would mean to a warframe's armour, but enemy armour appears to be defined in different terms than player armour.

For example, if you had this mod maxed, how much damage would you expect a level 60 charger to take from various damage types? Or a 66 medium grineer?

These are the 3 pages you'll want to read up on. The wikia is a very reliable source as long as players continue to input new info and findings. Also most mechanics work the same in the game for both Players and Enemies, just multipliers are adjusted for enemy level.

Armor

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Armor

Damage Types

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Enemy_Vulnerabilities

Enemy Areas (since depending on the area on the body changes the amount of damage increased/mitigated)

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Enemy_Body_Parts#Body_Parts_and_Armor

Edited by OrokinNoob