The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think the DE should take another look at Bladestorm

bioned

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Angryspy101 said:

AWESOME! he also gets one-shot since his only reliable source of survivability is radiant blind which uses LOS and has a cooldown of 3 seconds.

Can't be more right than this, she does have amazing survivability and unsurpassable damage, but she has to spend a lot amount of energy to keep her 2 and 3 up, and her peacemaker doesn't help that since it is also costly.

Also enemy AOE/procs attacks can still oneshot her through her 3

Your probably right, mind showing/telling me your build, because for the life of me, I can't kill anything with him without using cloud Walker's finisher proc.

Excal getting 1 shot .... I haven’t had that happen to me for a minute unless I do it to myself 

I can’t be killed with mesa cause unlike most mesas I stay moving 

wukong mod for power strength power duration and power efficiency with a lil bit for range and do not forget to put a health mod and  rage  mod on him .... get a weapon that has 100 percent status for primal fury and mod for whatever status you want and you should be fine 

Just now, (PS4)kingbrown2012 said:

Excal getting 1 shot .... I haven’t had that happen to me for a minute unless I do it to myself

Impressive.

I can’t be killed with mesa cause unlike most mesas I stay moving 

If only most mesas I play with can be just like you then.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)kingbrown2012 said:

wukong mod for power strength power duration and power efficiency with a lil bit for range and do not forget to put a health mod and  rage  mod on him .... get a weapon that has 100 percent status for primal fury and mod for whatever status you want and you should be fine 

Thank you very much. 

Impressive.

If only most mesas I play with can be just like you then.

Thank you very much. 

Welcome and 1 thing I learned with Mesa is they balanced her out by making her easily killable best way to use her is peacemaker burst and move best way to use excal ..... radial blind ( sometimes ) and chromatic blade with life strike in case you do take damage and wukong make sure you have growing power for more power strength and also add condition overload to your status weapon 

16 minutes ago, (PS4)kingbrown2012 said:

Welcome and 1 thing I learned with Mesa is they balanced her out by making her easily killable best way to use her is peacemaker burst and move best way to use excal ..... radial blind ( sometimes ) and chromatic blade with life strike in case you do take damage and wukong make sure you have growing power for more power strength and also add condition overload to your status weapon 

While these frame are really good, I still argue that their by no means Superior to ash, the best defense a frame can have is taking no offense, hence smokescreen, and ash is also invulnerability to all damage during bladestorm, hell ash even has tanky stats to back it all up. if we're bringing augments to this then ash is extremely powerful. He can strip armor, cloak teammates, gain enough damage to oneshot a single target at lvl 100+, or increase bladestorm's already high damage with the combo counter so he can kill multiple targets at lvl 150.

Edited by (XB1)Angryspy101

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Angryspy101 said:

While these frame are really good, I still argue that their by no means Superior to ash, the best defense a frame can have is taking no offense, hence smokescreen, and ash is also invulnerability to all damage during bladestorm, hell ash even has tanky stats to back it all up. if we're bringing augments to this then ash is extremely powerful. He can strip armor, cloak teammates, gain enough damage to oneshot a single target at lvl 100+, or gain enough damage to oneshot multiple targets at lvl 100+.

Excal chromatic blade modded for corrisive blast strips armor and crowd control  

Mesa ain’t taking any hits if they’re dead 

wukong is freaking immortal so why not use it to his advantage 

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Angryspy101 said:

While these frame are really good, I still argue that their by no means Superior to ash, the best defense a frame can have is taking no offense, hence smokescreen, and ash is also invulnerability to all damage during bladestorm, hell ash even has tanky stats to back it all up. if we're bringing augments to this then ash is extremely powerful. He can strip armor, cloak teammates, gain enough damage to oneshot a single target at lvl 100+, or gain enough damage to oneshot multiple targets at lvl 100+.

Excal chromatic blade modded for corrisive blast strips armor and crowd control  

Mesa ain’t taking any hits if they’re dead 

wukong is freaking immortal so why not use it to his advantage 

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Angryspy101 said:

While these frame are really good, I still argue that their by no means Superior to ash, the best defense a frame can have is taking no offense, hence smokescreen, and ash is also invulnerability to all damage during bladestorm, hell ash even has tanky stats to back it all up. if we're bringing augments to this then ash is extremely powerful. He can strip armor, cloak teammates, gain enough damage to oneshot a single target at lvl 100+, or increase bladestorm's already high damage with the combo counter so he can kill multiple targets at lvl 150.

At lvls beyond 100 tanky stat are worth jacksh*t due to broken enemy scaling. And the best defense at those levels isn't damage or kill potential, it's mass cheap CC. It doesn't matter how many lvl100s dude you kill, more will come because it's a Horde game. If Ash can't clear hordes somewhat efficiently, he fails as a damage dealer frame.

2 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

At lvls beyond 100 tanky stat are worth jacksh*t due to broken enemy scaling. And the best defense at those levels isn't damage or kill potential, it's mass cheap CC. It doesn't matter how many lvl100s dude you kill, more will come because it's a Horde game. If Ash can't clear hordes somewhat efficiently, he fails as a damage dealer frame.

Tanky stats aren’t even worth while at level 80 much less 100

1 minute ago, Nazrethim said:

Who needs CC when enemies can't even see you to begin with. Ash can still kill hordes of enemies and stay alive efficiently compared to most damage frames with armor stripping, stealth multipiers, teleport's finishers and bladestorm's high finisher damage, and with my build, my bladestorm can deal a total of 161,000 finisher damage with a 3.5x combo counter of the venka prime( or 99,360 finisher damage with a 2x combo counter using any other melee weapon)

I still too this day never ran into a situation on a lvl 70+ mission where I couldn't kill enemies Because of my teammates.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Angryspy101 said:

Who needs CC when enemies can't even see you to begin with. Ash can still kill hordes of enemies and stay alive efficiently compared to most damage frames with armor stripping, stealth multipiers, teleport's finishers and bladestorm's high finisher damage, and with my build, my bladestorm can deal a total of 161,000 finisher damage with a 3.5x combo counter of the venka prime( or 99,360 finisher damage with a 2x combo counter using any other melee weapon)

I still too this day never ran into a situation on a lvl 70+ mission where I couldn't kill enemies Because of my teammates.

Have when I played ash but as the other frames no prob at all 

Well, I guess you need a little bit more practice with him.

Nah it just be that way sometimes .... ash can’t compete with mass killers at all and even with the stance he still won’t but at least he will be a lot more fun to play and would have a more useful 4th  in general 

1 minute ago, (PS4)kingbrown2012 said:

Nah it just be that way sometimes .... ash can’t compete with mass killers at all and even with the stance he still won’t but at least he will be a lot more fun to play and would have a more useful 4th  in general 

Well, let's agree to disagree, Because I have always ended with most damage/kills in sorties and 1 hour MOT with ash. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)kingbrown2012 said:

You probably use great weapons while I run straight melee

Nah, I run a venka prime melee build, good melee, modified combo counter for higher fatal teleport/bladestorm damage. My bladestorm can deal a total of 161,000 finisher damage that ignores armor and shield so it oneshots everything no matter the enemy.

Edited by (XB1)Angryspy101

Nah, I run a venka prime melee build, good melee, modified combo counter for higher fatal teleport/bladestorm damage. My bladestorm can deal a total of 161,000 finisher damage that ignores armor and shield so it oneshots everything no matter the enemy.

It doesn’t 1 shot stalker and fatal teleport is faster then bladestorm but yea high combo counter is bladestorms only saving grace at the moment 

It doesn’t 1 shot stalker and fatal teleport is faster then bladestorm but yea high combo counter is bladestorms only saving grace at the moment 

I mean bladestorm can still kill lvl 100 enemies by just having a steel charge on ash with no power strength, combo counter, and no crazy builds required, so that on its own makes it pretty ridiculous in my opinion. for my build bladestorm's animations last one second each while the fatal teleport animation take 2-3 seconds, so in most situations I'm better off using bladestorm to clear off groups of enemies.

Don't know why your talking about saving grace, when your using chromatic blade and condition overload on exalted blade, or a 100% status weapon on wukong's primal fury

Just now, (Xbox One)Angryspy101 said:

I mean bladestorm can still kill lvl 100 enemies by just having a steel charge on ash with no power strength, combo counter, and no crazy builds required, so that on its own makes it pretty ridiculous in my opinion. for my build bladestorm's animations last one second each while the fatal teleport animation take 2-3 seconds, so in most situations I'm better off using bladestorm to clear off groups of enemies.

Don't know why your talking about saving grace, when your using chromatic blade and condition overload on exalted blade, or a 100% status weapon on wukong's primal fury

Exalted blade makes it to 180 without status and primal Fury works well with 100 percent status 

besides status is king anyway 

and I have found fatal teleport is faster than bladestorm in many cases but whatever works for you my guy 

17 minutes ago, (PS4)kingbrown2012 said:

Exalted blade makes it to 180 without status and primal Fury works well with 100 percent status 

besides status is king anyway 

and I have found fatal teleport is faster than bladestorm in many cases but whatever works for you my guy 

Exalted blade also requires a optimal melee build and blind to do that.

In my case bladestorm hits enemies faster, so I can deal the killing blows faster and safer than fatal Teleport but I don't think you even use bladestorm at this point.