Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe – defenseless dummy for beating (Feedback after 145 hours of play)

savokgear

http://i057.radikal....01948e13d17.jpg

As you can see by the screenshot’s – that feedback a have written after 146 hours that I spend in the game. I take 26 place in the rating. And I would like to pay your attention to 1 moment…

Even after update 0.6, after you had integrated "ninja move’’ WarFrame, they stay too slow and defenseless dummy for beating in a case of knockdown.

For example if ancient Infected will knockdown me, I will on the floor about 5 seconds, when i trying to stand up (very slow) another Infected can easily knockdown me again, since that the time of my knockdown can be up too 20 sec.

In the case of success ( I stand up), I must take my gun from the behind my back, (that gun which I had taken in my hands for a couple seconds earlier..) and only after another couple seconds I can shoot.

I want to ask….. WHY?! Why I can't shoot, when I am lying down??? Is it so hard? If you have played in Resident Evil 6, You should know how it realized in that game.

Moreover, You can specially fall on your back, hold down the right button , but here, with the keystrokes we can get something, which looks very ridiculous.

And the question is - why not adopt this idea? Maybe we should make the possibility of fire prone, something similar as in death, only a primary weapon, with the possibility of the side sills, and without shooting around.

What do you think?

Edited by savokgear

Another few solutions that could work:

Riptose move that gets you on your feet quicker while knocking enemies away. low damage and no knockdown just stagger to prevent abuse

Ukemi mechanic to initiate a backflip to get you out of danger if you have good enough timing

Ability to roll in any direction before you stand up, puts distance and possibly add a quicker gun draw time to that

I know alot of these are commonly found in fighting games but I feel they could work in this game. Not to mention they all seem a bit more space-ninja like then shooting on the floor and are more viable for every build or times when you have no ammo.

Edited by Achaemenes

I agree the animation is a bit sluggish that is forsure. a factor that redueses this would be good such as

a great chance for the new headgear items to have the following stats

less stun

faster hit recovery rate

dose not even have to be the new head gear could be new Fram parts in general

Edited by Dr3dd

I agree the animation is a bit sluggish that is forsure. a factor that redueses this would be good such as

a great chance for the new headgear items to have the following stats

less stun

faster hit recovery rate

dose not even have to be the new head gear could be new Fram parts in general

If they went down that route It would probably be better to just include those as mods. You won't have to spend plat to obtain them and it would be alot fairer since you have to sacrifice a mod slot to get the bonus.

Yeah doing something after being knock to protect themselves on the floor is like a basic instinct anyone would have when getting into a fight.

Can't believe the dev actually overlook this and having the frickin space ninja stand up slowly while being shot at by lead and plasma or getting nom by Lovecraft abomination.