Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rebecca And Myself Agree! Cat Frame Go!

VeronikaStripper

I didn't really think of that and i understand, but i still think a nekomimi warframe would be kinda weird and wouldnt really work.

If it were to be a catframe, I would think of something more along the lines of Marvel's Black Panther. A feral berserker whose fourth ability makes him go on all fours and boosts his damage at the price of being stuck in melee and being capable of friendly fire (AKA capable of hurting his own teammates).

If it were to be a catframe, I would think of something more along the lines of Marvel's Black Panther. A feral berserker whose fourth ability makes him go on all fours and boosts his damage at the price of being stuck in melee and being capable of friendly fire (AKA capable of hurting his own teammates).

This what i had meant when i wrote about an animal centered frame. It was my fault if i had made it sound like the Warframe were supposed to be like anime-catgirl styled.

I didn't really think of that and i understand, but i still think a nekomimi warframe would be kinda weird and wouldnt really work.

it depends how they solve that, sure it can be a catframe but doesn't mean they have to go all cutesy

Cat frame would be awesome.

cat frame doesn't have to be based on a cute little house cat..lol

Instead look to the wild beats of the jungle.

Its not like tigers,lions and panthers aren't a good inspiration for bad@$$ery.

Cat frame would be awesome.

cat frame doesn't have to be based on a cute little house cat..lol

Instead look to the wild beats of the jungle.

Its not like tigers,lions and panthers aren't a good inspiration for bad@$$ery.

Neko-Chan again?

Although I do think that it should be a female frame. All of the female frames thus far have been more caster-focused, while having a melee-based female frame would be a nice change of pace.

And open more room for male casters, ofc. Volt is lonely.

Edited by Archwizard

Although I do think that it should be a female frame. All of the female frames thus far have been more caster-focused, while having a melee-based female frame would be a nice change of pace.

And open more room for male casters, ofc. Volt is lonely.

You can use a lion to fit more a feline male frame focused in melee attacks, assault and stealth (yeah both doesnt fit well)

Cat=automatically anime,I think you're the weaboo here.

THe original cat themed idea, presented by another person, was "Nekomimi".

So, yes, in this case, it is anime.

An animal based Frame, as a whole, is not bad. But specifically the whole small house cat thing...no.