Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark of The Sun Recruiting-- Super social, friendly and fun

--Mini--

Are you sick of Dead silence, dear tenno? Bored of being all alone? Come Join {Dark of The Sun}!

We're a community focused clan, friendly, social, and maintain high activity. Research is complete,the Dojo is fully built; repainted and decorated-- among the most badass and beautiful you'll ever see. We don't do half assed anywhere, we're well organized.

We care about our members. We are Talkative, friendly and very social. We're a clan that's also a family. 

Our clan requires Discord, as it is our main communication platform, and Mastery rank of 10 and above. Decent English is a must. DISCORD ACTIVITY IS ESSENTIAL, We are more interested in making a great community rather than a research base. Microphone use is not needed, You can type in general chat an mute your microphone if you want to hear us but not want us to hear your voice.

We have all research completed, and Complete any new research as soon as it's released; you need not worry about donating resources, as the warlords make sure to top it all off for our members. 

Events, Emblems, raffles, giveaways, friendly folks and a warm welcome await you!

Our events include Captura, gridfest and some more unusual types of events and occasional micro events. It's raining potatoes tenno!

Daily Raids include Jordas Verdict and Nightmare Law of Retribution. Sorties as well, syndicate daily missions are being worked on as well.

Come and join a clan that's growing into a family. We also have cats and cookies ;) and promise you won’t lose any brain cells along the way.

Leave your details here or PM our Recruiters: PearAddict#4945 and FlamingCore#8440 or message either of our warlords: DoomVarg#8413 or our Other Warlord, Groggnogg#5584

List your MR, how many hours you're active a week, your time zone Please tell us whether  you're willing to use Voice Chat as well as text on discord. (mic is not essential we are just curious to know) 

(Our time zone averages at around GMT + 1)

Edited by --Miniman--
Final edit to remove People that left the clan including myself.

Here is some Pictures of our pretty dojo ;) Overall it's pretty big with 3 floors these are only a few of the rooms.

Grand hall: (Our "den" )Warframe0044.jpg?width=1192&height=671

Grandest hall: 

215D851E4988038EF239FB88C1CACEE24F6D0AF0

Warframe0041.jpg?width=1192&height=671

Church of Aracnoss: Warframe0045.jpg?width=1192&height=671

Doomys room : Warframe0042.jpg?width=1445&height=813

Edited by --Miniman--
Deleting maps.

We can help any new players with answers to questions, Help in missions and Advice/tips on Builds/Weapons/etc. Feel free to ask me for help in our clan or if i'm not around, ask anyone else since we're all very helpful. :clem:

We also host events and are starting to host more types, such as Captura events. (With prizes!)

Heyo!
I'm MR12, started something around two weeks ago, logged 230 hours according to Steam in those two weeks. I'm active pretty much at any point of the day.
I'm open to using Discord for voice and text, though not always available for voice.
Hope this is seen!
If you need my Discord, I'll shoot you a PM here.

Hey! Hopefully there is still availability for recruitment. Looking to join, I'm MR5 soon to be 6, but have a decent build and am finishing up the system. Looking for some help with grinding, and build tips, and am open to helping others as well! I have discord and am available for voice chat. I try to get on as much as possible, but am a mature student and work and attend school at the same time, so I probably get in about 15hrs/week or so. Let me know, add me up, whatever! cheers

5 hours ago, xXTRiKKx said:

Hey! Hopefully there is still availability for recruitment. Looking to join, I'm MR5 soon to be 6, but have a decent build and am finishing up the system. Looking for some help with grinding, and build tips, and am open to helping others as well! I have discord and am available for voice chat. I try to get on as much as possible, but am a mature student and work and attend school at the same time, so I probably get in about 15hrs/week or so. Let me know, add me up, whatever! cheers

9 hours ago, Katnap said:

Heyo!
I'm MR12, started something around two weeks ago, logged 230 hours according to Steam in those two weeks. I'm active pretty much at any point of the day.
I'm open to using Discord for voice and text, though not always available for voice.
Hope this is seen!
If you need my Discord, I'll shoot you a PM here.

If you have discord add me there Aether#4394. I will tell you the further requirements and everything there. Hope to see you soon!

Edited by --Aether--

Hello yellow, haven't been in a clan for a while which is weird seeing as how im mr 20, i normally clock in at about 13+ hours a week just to see if there is anything that catches my fancy but always willing to have a quick chat be it voice or in game. If there is anything else you need hit me up and I'll get back at ya

6 hours ago, Xoneno said:

Hello yellow, haven't been in a clan for a while which is weird seeing as how im mr 20, i normally clock in at about 13+ hours a week just to see if there is anything that catches my fancy but always willing to have a quick chat be it voice or in game. If there is anything else you need hit me up and I'll get back at ya

Do you have discord?

Are you gonna be active?

that's all you need :) 

Heyo!

I'm MR10 currently grinding out for more mastery, and I don't really know how many hours I clock a week but i am pretty active throughout the week. I have no issues using discord for either voice or text but might not be as active in the voice chat. Hope to hear back soon!

Edited by Corrinne

8 hours ago, Corrinne said:

Heyo!

I'm MR10 currently grinding out for more mastery, and I don't really know how many hours I clock a week but i am pretty active throughout the week. I have no issues using discord for either voice or text but might not be as active in the voice chat. Hope to hear back soon!

15 hours ago, Xoneno said:

Yes and yes

Pmed you the details and everything, hope to see you soon!

We are still open for recruitment, join us now Tenno! 

2 hours ago, Anick18 said:

Hello, I'd like to join. I started playing again recently after a long break from the game.

I'm MR 14 and I'm active on most days of the week. I have a Discord too but I can only text. I hope I get invited!

Pmed you the details :)

We are still recruiting join us now Tenno!