Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recall Button

ChaoticEdge

Ok, I am getting sick of tire getting caught in a glitch trap into walls, elevators, floors and include random glitch that will get tennos players stuck at.  So I just want create a "recall button" this would do just get player out the wall or glitchest spot what happen to them and back the same spot they got into the room.

To reduce the spams (because trolls love to do this a lot spam)you have to hold the recall button for 30sec, and the cool down for it, is 1-5 minutes.  Which button you need use the recall button if you ask is "F1" button.

I hope this will help for future issue of glitchest and bugs that have players stuck in a glitch trap to be unstuck by glitchest traps, so that they could observed where glitch would be at and remove from that stat point improvement for the room.

Because gaming development isn't as easy as you may think it is.

correct, typing isn't easy, you have to take every step back and figure out which spot is having issue problems, what does the game needs, how it is going work, stories, walkthough, balance, and lots stufff will kill your brain unless you are good following to correct it.

Instead of the "new" content with every update, DE should fix the bugs and AI. It seems to me they are just covering bugs and glitches with "new" content.

I don't really displease them, but they are trying keep the line stright best they can. There is weak point and strong point, even thou they are train in one way, sometime they can't be train the other way if the job is not suitable for them.

Instead of the "new" content with every update, DE should fix the bugs and AI. It seems to me they are just covering bugs and glitches with "new" content.

Honestly, I get the same feeling sometimes. That feeling tends to go away when I read through the update notes and see all the things that have been fixed. If that isn't enough, for some reason, I simply look through my past bug reports and see how very few (Out of at least 150 since U8 alone) are still valid, if any at all.

Edited by RyojinOrion

They're not covering up for any thing. It's a gaming development team and that's what they do - release content.

More content equals more issues but so far, I've seen that in every game I have ever played.

They're not covering up for any thing. It's a gaming development team and that's what they do - release content.

More content equals more issues but so far, I've seen that in every game I have ever played.

Yes we dont have anymore falling through the world and going through the maps, lokis sentinels is cloaking with stealth, Vortex isnt crashing game sessions anymore, mobs arent dumb, Ruk cannot be kicked and killed by abyss whenusing kogakes, chat isnt disconnetcting, void missions arent gliching and much more.

• 3 weeks later...

and again bringing this back from de da dead.  Is there any rejection of my idea yes or no.  Please noble ppl or fine members in warframe, would you be kind enough to at lest appove my idea or suggested to be fix.  Once again I hope you do not chat like these ppl who would go off topics again.