Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back After 1 Year, Need Assistance!

GinKenshin

Question

Hoi Tenno, 

duo to S#&$ty life I've been away from WF for about a year, now I'm back with a new less-S#&$ty PC 

safe to say I'm overwhelmed by a lot of stuff, although much stays the same there's been a lot of stuff added and improvements 

in here I'll post any questions I have, so if you wanna stick with me just follow this thread or something, cos I can't think of a lot of Qs right now 

what I basically did after coming back is: finished nidus quest, finished harrow quest (freaking awesome quests holy cow!!), did a sortie and got a riven....that's pretty much it aside from a mission here and there 

what I wanna ask first is: what mods after TWW that has been released and I should get, I hear a new mod that made status as good as crit is a thing now? just list up any mods you think I should get (if you're selling them that's even better, or just tell me the average price range) 

where do I farm harrow, nidus and octavia? and is the rng bad? 

....I'll think of other questions as I play more like I said, but if there's anything u think I should know do tell ;)

thank you~ 

3 answers to this question

welcome back home tenno

Ill fetch you some answers ^.^ 

Nidus parts are from infested salvage if i recall well. ( was not good rng for me thougth ) on eris rotation C

Harrow

Neuroptics Pago, Kuva Fortress
Chassis Corrupted Void Fissure enemies
Systems Defection missions, Rotation C

octavia 

The Chassis blueprint can be obtained from the choral musical note memory puzzle found in Lua missions. Note that the part will be awarded from an Orokin Storage Container on top of the puzzle, not in the normal Rare Container off to the side.

Where to find the Octavia Chassis 2

The Chassis itself is found at the top of the pillar in the middle here.

The Systems blueprint has a chance to drop from Rotation A Lua Crossfire (Plato) caches and the Neuroptics blueprint can be found from Rotation C of Orokin Derelict Survival.

The drop chances for each component are 22.56% for the Neuroptics and Systems blueprints, while the Chassis is guaranteed to be rewarded upon solving the choral puzzle.

This gives an expected 4-5 C Rotations on Orokin Derelict Survival for the Neuroptics and 4-5 Rotation A Cache finds for the Systems. To nearly guarantee at least one drop for each part 37±9 C Rotations on Orokin Derelict Survival for the Neuroptics and 37±9 Rotation A Cache finds for the Systems.

right from the wiki because i can't explain it well ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013