Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dude, Where Is My Ammo?

Matusware

so i was playing a Tower Extermination (III) with my friend, in some point we noticed that we are runing out of ammo and drop rate on ammo was somewere between few to nothing, i have seen this same problem in other missions too, in Mobile Defence theres enough ammo to start few world wars but in some missions the drop rate is bit too low, in that Tower Extermination Mission we found under 200 rounds and when your lead spitting death machine needs over 100 rounds on clip and it burns it like aircraft carrier burns fuel 200 rounds or less can be a bit of problem, also there seems to be a big drop rate on some ammo for example in that Tower Mission there were Shotgun ammo everywhere but no sniper ammo (ok so sniper ammo is "Rare" drop according to wiki) almost none Rifle, Pistol etc

have anyone else noticed the lag of bullets?

Where is your ammo boxes ?

"like an aircraft carrier burns fuel"

Sorry but US carriers are nuclear powered :P

Buy ammo boxes.

Side note: Wish they would put ammo boxes back in login instead of the frame bps.

fatbig84,obviously i didnt have ENOUGH boxes with me ^^... Dtexas, I Do...alot of em... Khaos_Zand3r, They do? i though they use unicorn blood! ;D

Or, like how a humpback whale goes through krill?

Whale oil is much much smokier and less efficent than unicorn blood, it's also 500% less environmentally friendly. WHALE POWER!

*GASP* you are right!, it is environmentally friendly, i forgot all of those nasty CO2 gases, *puts Greenframe T-shirt*

x)