The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Craziest Thing You Tried In Warframe?

Sairielle

Story time!

i was killing Jackal in Nightmare Mode, so no ammo drops none so ever, i was rookie on that mission with no experience, low rank almost no mods,

so there we were killing that mechanical hound from tenno hell and after my aklatos stoped doing there job as death sharing objects i went behind pilar

so there i was talking to myself

"ok Matusware stay calm what you have, Braton..empty...Aklatos..empty...Cronus?"

only thing i had was (if i remember right) Rank 2 Cronus and this point i noticed my brethren of arms have left me a note on chat saying

very usefull texts like: OMG WTF and to show me sportsmanship they all have done what we all know as Ragequit,so in that hour of glory i was ALONE with no ammo with cronus on my hand surrounded by mines and jackal is coming to me and it didnt want to play fetch-the-ball

so what i do? Ragequit like my fellows in online random team?

NO!

so i starting to attack jackal with cronus, after minutes and minutes of Swing-runaway!-Swing-runaway!-Slash Dash-Javelin-runaway! a little doubt came to my mind that i will die there (or quit) after almost 2hrs somebody finally joined and helped me kill that thing

going full melee on lieut leech krill with my handy reaper prime and my frost warframe with 800 sheilds and 500 health and i got.knocked down quite a few times.

lesson learnt:although i might fall a 100 times,i shall rise a 101 times └(^o^)┘