The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do we have region chat again?

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

On 10/11/2017 at 12:42 PM, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

All I see as of lately is post after post after post of someone crying and expressing their butt hurt in dismay that they were suspended and blah blah blah... who gives a :poop:

So anyway I have and idea... Let's just turn region chat into a Riven trading tab?! I believe a Riven Tab instead of the cancer that is "region chat" (although entertaining after 2am) would be just all around better. IMO 

when people need to know something the people that talk in region chat and know the game reply i do this and i always see at least one other person reply when someone wants to know somthing

3 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Nothing in any game has a purpose. The purpose of a game is to entertain. Once that stops happening, it's time to move on.

Honestly, at some point I'll start collecting different ways of people telling me "leave if you don't like something". I collect pictures with flying whales the same way. I have over 371 now. D'you think I'll get more of "leave if you don't like something" variations if I start with yours right now?

Srsly, tho. "Leave if you don't like something" just because you personally dislike what you hear from others is the dumbest thing you could possibly say. Just a quick info for you. It serves nothing and carries no meaning, unless your goal was to annoy or amuse me. 

6 minutes ago, AperoBeltaTwo said:

Honestly, at some point I'll start collecting different ways of people telling me "leave if you don't like something". I collect pictures with flying whales the same way. I have over 371 now. D'you think I'll get more of "leave if you don't like something" variations if I start with yours right now?

Srsly, tho. "Leave if you don't like something" just because you personally dislike what you hear from others is the dumbest thing you could possibly say. Just a quick info for you. It serves nothing and carries no meaning, unless your goal was to annoy or amuse me. 

I know you have a hard-on when it comes to people telling you to "leave if you don't like something", but if you read what I said very closely, you'll find that is not at all what I'm saying. Literacy goes a long way.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

I know you have a hard-on when it comes to people telling you to "leave if you don't like something", but if you read what I said very closely, you'll find that is not at all what I'm saying. Literacy goes a long way.

Oh don't try to wiggle your way out of your own words, please. Unless "it's time to move on" suddenly means something completely different when you say it, as opposed to everyone else speaking English.

20 minutes ago, AperoBeltaTwo said:

Oh don't try to wiggle your way out of your own words, please. Unless "it's time to move on" suddenly means something completely different when you say it, as opposed to everyone else speaking English.

No wiggling necessary. Your inability to understand context and your propensity to put words in people's mouths means I don't really have anything further to say.