Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues i've noticed with PoE

Latiac

Firstly i'd like to say. Kudos DE, the update is fantastic, the open world is fantastic, it's great.

There are a few minor things that bother me, which i'll post here since I can't exactly post them in the PoE feedback forum since I can't post there. oddly.

If our weapons fall off, why don't the enemies weapons? It's a bit silly to get rattled with bullets ACROSS the plains and loose health at an alarming rate from level 25 grineer. (it's been an issue with the Grineer always mainly, but you're REALLY noticing it on PoE)

What killed us? I saw this in multiple threads but you just randomly seem to die out there, no indication, no warning 'poof' explosions and that's it. Would be nice to have a chance to react to things out there.

Enemies swarm you at an alarming rate - While this is fine if you alerted them, it's a bit of an issue with bounties, particularly the higher levelled ones - So many explosions and death after death. (Are these designed to be done in a squad?, I lost 3 revives alone trying to fight off a Level 56 Ogma and while it's great there is a bit of challenge there, it's not so great when it's a bullet sponge enemy with an almost instant KO barrage of missiles, that's not so fun.

PoE is a good update for sure, one of the best, Cetus and everything is great, but these things hold it back for me from being EXCEPTIONALLY great. I've always seen the Gineer to be that faction where you are like 'Oh great more bulletsponges with god tier aiming great'

So this is my feedback, What would I do in this situation? Maybe tone down the Grineer hitscan a little bit, maybe a complete overhaul to how their weapons work down the line? It's a bit silly being hit by a Grakata at insanely long ranges for ridiculous damage.

Adjust the enemy spawns a tiny bit or atleast match them based on how many players are present (Don't swarm a solo player with the same number of enemies a 4 man squad would have for example.)

Give us a little bit of a warnng perhaps when Mortars are fired, it's FINE that they are there and it's great to use your senses. but atleast give us a little indicator where they will approximately land, similar to the Orbital strike markers.

Apart from that the update is great, having a blast so far in Cetus and the Plains!.

Edited by Latiac