Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[BUG] Stuck in the plains, because of death and mission failure

Guest Alkhar

While in a mission, I died 4 times in the plains. The mission was stated as failed, but because I wasted all revives, I couldn't revive. This means I am now stuck in a mission that was declared failed, but unable to do anything than look at my dead body. Since, trying to abort mission won't work because the mission was declared as failed already. I just posting to raise awareness, ALT+F4 is a temporar

This happened to me and one other person after we had been fishing and mining for an hour and a half, and had taken down a teralyst and a number of smaller eidolons, I burned through all my revives but they managed to get to the exit but could not finish the mission. I had to abort, losing all of my rewards, in order for them to be allowed to exit. 

This was a huge slap in the face after spending so long farming resources. I hope this gets fixed soon.

16 hours ago, Guest Alkhar said:

Во время миссии я умер 4 раза на равнинах. Миссия была заявлена как неудачная, но из-за того, что я потратил впустую все возрождения, я не мог возродиться. Это означает, что я теперь застрял в миссии, которая была объявлена неудачной, но неспособна ничего сделать, кроме как взглянуть на мое мертвое тело. Так как попытка прервать миссию не сработает, потому что миссия объявлена неудачной. Я просто отправляю сообщения для повышения осведомленности, ALT + F4 - это временная

у меня тоже самое было 2 раза

• 4 years later...