Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed after updating Plains of Eidolon

ProjectShadow

Question

I was playing normally last night, but when the new patch came and I updated it.

Then, I login to the game and it says "Login failed. Check your info".

Certainly, I ensured that I typed my email and password correctly.

I've tried to restart my router, but nothing happens.

Now, I have no ideas what I am supposed to do.

Please help!

On 10/24/2017 at 11:54 AM, Namida_Sky said:

I've had this same error for half a day, then now it says "Update failed.  The content servers are temporarily unavailable.  the update will be restarted shortly.."..and I can't eve login to warframe website at home.

this workstation method is not working for me, but I can only able to play warframe w/ vpn :sadcry:

What vpn are you using, have tried a couple and neither of them fixed it for me.

been having the problem for several weeks, i tried vocharon's method but i can't start workstation whatever i do, i tried everything that people suggested but it just wont activate so that's out of the question, i guess

i could play perfectly fine before the update but after i installed it i started having that exact same login problem that everyone in here is having

Had the same problem as everyone only to get this reply (

[DE]Tim (WARFRAME Support)

Nov 9, 17:00 EST

Hi 01SHADOW,

Unfortunately, many possible problems lie in your PC can contribute to the issue you are experiencing. The only suggestion that we could offer for the moment is to either reinstall your windows from scratch or upgrade your PC to a newer version of Windows.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

I feel like they just gave up...

I am also having this problem but it refers to having an SSL Certificate. I have been playing this game with no problems since it way in beta. Then when they added PoE This problem occurred right after the update. I sent the EE log and they think its my firewall. I never had to touch my firewall in the entire time I have been playing Warframe. Needless to say I really hope they do something about this if they care about the players.

Edited by inferno-prime