The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Launcher is prohibitively expensive

Guest masterninja1098

Extremely dissatisfied with both the implementation and sequence of events to get Archwing on PoE:

1. Craft segment that is nontrivially expensive.

2. Wait.

3. Discover upon crafting that the segment does not actually do anything. It enables me to craft something else. I had to wiki this. It was not obvious.

4. The something else is a second layer of grind with limited uses. This was where I audibly groaned.

Do not do this this way. Please either consider rebalancing costs or changing this sequence of events in some other way. This is not a fun part of the core gameplay loop. I WANT reasons to use Archwing in a game where it is not a widely used system. Gating it in this fashion does not incentivize its use or make it engaging.

I know this has all been said before but I want to add my voice to the dissatisfaction here.

I want my incremental gains in power to be exciting. I want something to finish building and make me better.

So got the launchers today and if i'm not mistaken they are on a time to... which is a whole other can of worms...

1: They cost 150 oil

2: they have a timer

3: they are one shots

4: you DON'T even get your arcwing guns...which means Omas is still going to be a god damn annoying &#! bullet sponge

just give us arcwing planet side already... running from point A to be to C and then having to trek back to the gate every bounty is annoying... or let ordis pick us up already...