Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Bug Still At Large

Errodian

Yea, The ash bug actually has gotton to a point that when you use bladestorm and you dare to accedentally press w a s d up down left or right You will stop blade storming and be frozen unable to speak or do anything and the only way to get it off is death but soemtimes you die and your teamates revive you still being stuck in that glitch. if attacked you get thrown off the map and thrown into a dark abyssmal of desparity.

Well in the meantime Ash can still be used without that ability installed. Late game bladestorm loses its effectiveness anyway, so energy is better spent on other mods. I personally don't run a bladestorm build, it is fun to use it every now and then in solo mode though (animations are still sweet!). Hopefully this ability will be fixed/changed soon!

Voracious

When I use bladestorm it only attacks like two people when there's easily 10 around, and this a fully upgraded bladestorm.

Well when you master it and also use stretch on it its pritty effetcive but just the slightest bit of motion causes a hudge desaster getting people thinking your afk and a giant guilt trip 0-0

Happen the same to me and i could just stay there for 20 min and wait until my teammates defeated 10 waves of defence :S and i left about 6 mods + 4 resources.

The thing is that you can get out of it but team mates keep revivng you and its just meh

Just happened to me for the first time.

Someone said above it can happen if you try to move during the skill.  I don't think I hit anything though.  It looked to me like what happened was, when the skill finished and it tried to teleport me back to the starting location, there was an enemy running right through that spot and I got stuck.

I thought maybe I could get out of it if I died, but the Kappa Grineer only managed to break my shields once and my sentinel just refilled them and kept cloaking me.  Can't type, use skills, shoot, melee, turn your character, jump, etc.  I could only walk / crouch in place.