Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

unable to link my twitch account, which was already linked at some point

(XBOX)RdMn JeSTeReD77

Question

I am still having this issue as well.  My twitch and warframe accounts were linked and i was getting drops from streams but not my prime loot.  I checked and I had amazon prime linked to twitch to enable twitch prime.  my warframe account said twitch sync to could not find please check back later.  when i used the delink button it game me an error that delinking from twitch was not working. when i linked accounts from twitch side it would take me to my warframe account page and say i am already linked. I unlinked from my accounts from twitch side and tried to relink them and from the links in both sides it says I am still connected but under connections in my twitch settings warframe is gone.  i'm not sure whose side it is from but I hope it gets fixed.  I really want my prime gear and now drops aren't working for me anymore either.

I've had a similar experience. My account was linked on both my \Xbox one and PC even though I never linked my Xbox account. So the Frame was given to my Xbox but nothing Else. Either way I wanted it on my PC and it had bugged out. I put a ticket and they said link a new twitch account to get it. But the twitch connect isn't working and there's only two days left of the offer so any opinions?

my silly self unlinked from twitch side because i was only getting 1/20 drops. I went to the website and it says i can unlink there but i am getting the same error message you all are and can't link of course either from warframes side. It's been going on for like 5 days now.

It got fixed literally the last day of October for me and I got everything except my dragon mod pack.  I checked my mods and sorted by all and most recent and nothing changed.  Not to worried about it though since I got everything else I wanted.  Way to go de!  Looks like others are still having trouble though.  Try unlinking again on both sides then relinking them. Make sure you are signed out of warframe first and wait to log in again when you are done.  Hopefully that helps.  It is what worked for me.  I'm on pc if that makes a difference.