Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Caught fish not syncing per patch notes

ENGINEEEEER

Saving your Progress on the Plains happens in a number of ways - most of which are automatic!

1) If you return to Cetus through the gates at any point, your mission concludes and all progress is saved.
2) If you return to your Landing Craft via the escape menu. 
3) All progress is automatically saved on completing Bounties or Incursions.
4) Fishing, Mining, or using consumables results in a specific save of that content (fish caught, minerals extracted, consumables used).

Above is from the patch notes. #4 is blatantly false. Progress is only saved if you go back to Cetus. 

Using abort loses all caught fishes but doesnt maintains any consumables I used. So i lose my consumables but get nothing for them. 

Other time I crashed reentering Cetus after the hotfix wrecked the servers. Lost all progress again. 

Please fix and be honest of how things work in the future. Otherwise you waste player time. 

Yeah, i got stuck with the harpoon after catching a fish and i couldn't move or do anything, only aim but not throw it or change weapons so my only choice was to use the Esc option to abort the mission and i lose all the fishes and sentient cores that i got :(.