Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drop :Rewards are random MOST OF THE TIME

InsaneOddity

I've gotten mostly fireworks & Latron BP's myself which I am okay with. With a promotion like this, it should be expected that some item are going to be far more common than others. They wouldn't want everyone to be showered with the best possible drops from the loot table lol. I did get one of the better drops today though. Logged on & saw Frost Harka Skin sitting in my inbox. I did not have that skin & a quick checked shows that it runs for 165 platinum on the market. So I'm quite happy with that. 

For the most part, I am very happy with this promotion. Yes, you're going to get a lot of stuff that you don't want such as the Starbust & the endless amounts of Latron BP's but as long as I get something of value every once in awhile, I am okay with the junk drops. Getting something for free is always better than getting nothing at all. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Frost_Harka_Skin

Edited by LatinLegacy

I've had a good run, I've gotten just about at least 1 of everything. My stats below:

Total: 486 (Teralyst listed below, but not included in this number - 505 with Teraylist)

• 273 Starbursts - 56.1%
  • 99 Latron Prime Blueprints - 20.3%
  • 36 Grand Fireworks - 7.3%
  • 23 Display - Glyph (Although you can only own 1) 4.7%
  • 18 Teralyst Sigils (Although you can only own 1) 0 (special, doesn't count towards total)
  • 12 Neurodes - 2.5%
  • 10 Nitain Extracts - 2.1%
  • 8 Orokin Cells - 1.6%
  • 7 Forma Blueprints - 1.4%
  • 7 Hunhow Sentinel Masks (Although you can only own 1) - 1.4%
  • 5 Cyan Ayatan Stars 1%
  • 3 Amber Ayatan Stars 0.6%
  • 1 Frost Harka Skin 0.2%
  • 1 Smoke Color Pallete 0.2%
  • 1 Prominence Wisp Totem 0 (special, doesn't count towards total)
  • 1 Vectis Prime 0.2%

I went through my inbox to collate this. However I never received a message regarding Syndana, although I did receive it.

I did the method of having a lot of Streamers open at the same time (with very low volume), although I did watch just about everyone.  I did like Danielthedemon, Sobei, InexpensiveGamer, and a few others that I'll probably watch in the future as I was entertained. I also remember Gamerangerz (think the twitch name was). The amount of time they spent playing was extraordinary.

Best things I've gotten untill now were the vectis prime, 2 wyrms, 3 day affinity booster and frost harka skin. (and 2 sigils from streamers getting the 'survive the night' achievement).

Only thing I still need is the smoke pallet but decent drop rates considering all you have to do is have streams running (can't pause them), people need to stop complaining that they don't get good things instantly cause this is literally turn your pc on and open a bunch of tabs :D

Edited by neverplayserious

You can have as many display-glyphs as you loot. I've been wallpapering with them!

And honestly, the more I think about it the more I realise that if instead of fireworks, -everything- was some rare, platinum, vaulted or otherwise thing then we'd end up owning half the game contents from leaving some streams running in a minimised browser window. What would there be left to work towards? So yeah, I too have a giant pile of fireworks I'll never have the time to let off (nor the gearwheel space now I have these spears to juggle) - but I'm not all that mad. Hoping a newbie friend of mine is lucky enough to get a potato'd Vectis P though. Would be quite a nice boost, especially for playing with the rest of us on the Plains.

Finally got my Vectis Prime at 900-ish Drops yesterday. Woke up today with another 400 mails in my box, got a 2nd Vectis Prime. Lol So now I'm around 1600-ish drops. 2 Vectis Primes, 4 Smoke Palettes, and I'm still waiting for the damn Frost Harka so I can stop doing this and focus on playing the game. I have a feeling I'm getting close though.