Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pick Up Radius Could Be A Tiny Bit Bigger.

Drasiel

Well like the title says. I think the pick up radius could be a tiny bit bigger. As it stands right now you really have to run right over most pick ups (ammo, orbs, etc). I think It would be good to have a bit more leeway when you are running through an area and just want to snag some ammo or something.

ALL the radiuses need to be bigger, this game has the tightest activation ranges I've ever seen.  Opening a locker, pressing an elevator button, reviving a teammate...I've lost count of the number of times I've let a person bleed out while I was dancing all over their body, trying to get that stupid %*&^ing prompt to come up.

Oh, and also, reviving...that MAYBE should get precedence over other action button things we could be doing in the same vicinity.  Since it's, y'know, important.  The other day I had someone fall next to the alarm terminal when the alarm was going.  Couldn't revive him because I could only get the system hack screen whenever I pressed the button.

Best one was just yesterday.  A guy fell down, I go over to pick him up, and all of a sudden I'm swinging away on a zipline, leaving my remaining two teammates in the dust with a bunch of angry grineer as the first guy perishes.  

Seriously, reviving a downed person is like a minigame in itself.

So yeah, make all pickups, and interact button prompts a wee bit bigger, pretty please.  I feel like the clumsiest ninja ever when I can't even open a door.

ALL the radiuses need to be bigger, this game has the tightest activation ranges I've ever seen.  Opening a locker, pressing an elevator button, reviving a teammate...I've lost count of the number of times I've let a person bleed out while I was dancing all over their body, trying to get that stupid %*&^ing prompt to come up.

Oh, and also, reviving...that MAYBE should get precedence over other action button things we could be doing in the same vicinity.  Since it's, y'know, important.  The other day I had someone fall next to the alarm terminal when the alarm was going.  Couldn't revive him because I could only get the system hack screen whenever I pressed the button.

Best one was just yesterday.  A guy fell down, I go over to pick him up, and all of a sudden I'm swinging away on a zipline, leaving my remaining two teammates in the dust with a bunch of angry grineer as the first guy perishes.  

So yeah, make all pickups, and interact button prompts a wee bit bigger, pretty please.  I feel like the clumsiest ninja ever when I can't even open a door.

Tales of a soldier... Lol

But yeah, I agree completely.

Edited by theangelbelow88

I'd love to see a new sentinel which is designed to pick up everything. His two skills could be opening lockers and collecting things with a vacuum from a distance. How cool would be that? Maybe I'm biased, because I've never used a sentinel offensively, utility only : )

Also I don't need to know that every type of ammo or energy is full. I would much rather know when I  ACTUALLY pick up something what it is instead of being bombarded with X is full messages and having to run to an empty area to know what I actually picked up....

Edited by weezedog

I have a tendency to run solo so I don't run into the revive issue very often, but I've definitely done the "revive tango" on  my husbands corpse when we play together. That and the old locker humping when they just won't give up their activation area. >.<

Definitely have to agree wholeheartedly it's not just the pickup radius of items it's the activation radius and the activation priority that can be a major issue as well.

Also I don't need to know that every type of ammo or energy is full. I would much rather know when I  ACTUALLY pick up something what it is instead of being bombarded with X is full messages and having to run to an empty area to know what I actually picked up....

While true it's not the topic at hand, and there has been many a thread bringing this up (maybe not lately, but they are around). Hopefully that issue will be resolved when/if they update the HUD (it's also missing sentinal info, melee weapon display, a cleaner view of team mates info etc. I can't imagine they will leave it as is.)