The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Bronco Prime

BadAimbot

For those of us that like the small-scale shotgun, getting the Bronco Prime is absolutely awesome! But, the regular edition also comes in a dual wield version, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who prefers it to the single. So that leaves the question, what about the Dual Bronco Prime? I'm sure that it'll be released eventually, but the question is, how are we going to make it? Simple logic would make you think it's just two Bronco Primes, but really? Making just one is hard. You need to get the dang blueprint, as well as 10 Orokin Cells! And knowing DE, they would make the fusion blueprint also rare, and require another 10 Cells! Well, maybe not. We don't really know how it's going to be introduced. But that's the problem.

To explain why I'm so concerned, I'd like to bring your attention to the Lato Prime. It is an exclusive to Grandmaster founders. But, what about the AkLato Prime? You can't just combine two Lato Primes; it's impossible. That makes me think that it's possible that dual wield Prime weapons will all be differently made from the singles. But, maybe not. We don't know. I don't want to sink 10 Orokin Cells (or 20, even) into making a Bronco Prime, then discover the Dual Bronco Prime isn't made from Bronco Primes. Asking DE what their plans are for dual wield Prime weaponry is probably going to go unheard, but I'd like to see what everyone thinks of the situation.

what i think of this situation is dont even bother getting the regular weapons anymore. just get the clan weapons and wait until the primes are released so you dont waste your formas

Assuming he is in a clan which has the research ready.

so, i played wow when it first came out.

and if somebody had told me how many expansions would come out that makes the previous one obsolete.

i would have simply not played for all those years.

and saved myself the trouble.

i think we can all agree that makes the most sense.

its not that hard to farm things. its not that hard to make weps. you guys are talking about it like mats and forma are limited. like there will never be another forma alert. ever.

play the game. have fun. and when a new toy comes out have fun with that. even if it means trashing the old one.

i forma'd my braton 4 times. had tons of fun with it.

now ill make the prime. and forma the hell of out that too.

don care of braton ultra prime comes out or whatever. or its overshadows by some other wep down the line.

just play the game -_-

so, i played wow when it first came out.

and if somebody had told me how many expansions would come out that makes the previous one obsolete.

i would have simply not played for all those years.

and saved myself the trouble.

i think we can all agree that makes the most sense.

its not that hard to farm things. its not that hard to make weps. you guys are talking about it like mats and forma are limited. like there will never be another forma alert. ever.

play the game. have fun. and when a new toy comes out have fun with that. even if it means trashing the old one.

i forma'd my braton 4 times. had tons of fun with it.

now ill make the prime. and forma the hell of out that too.

don care of braton ultra prime comes out or whatever. or its overshadows by some other wep down the line.

just play the game -_-

Boo!! You make too much sense. Get out of here!