Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Think we need a better way to escape once we're spotted

FierceRadiance

If you're out mining/fishing & you get spotted, my experience is that roughly 40% of the time, I end up having to flee a good chunk of the way back towards the door/tower before I can escape their 'scans' - if I can escape at all. IMHO, we need a way to decrease the Security level, as we do on most all the traditional missions. Too often they're able to send up reinforcement flares faster then I can kill them.

I agree. The reinforcement flares are just a signal which says to the Tenno: You're screwed! It's almost impossible based on my experience to stop the drone from shooting out the flare, which would result in fifty thousand Grineer armies all hunting me at once. Plus, there are too many random events. I can be out in the wilderness, and suddenly a Grineer dropship appears right above me, as if it knew I was there despite me not doing anything.

The plains definitely need a way to slow down, or at least spread out the grineer, maybe give them a leash range for when they deploy, and yes please, stop the random dropships, finding time to quietly grind out the significant mining/fishing needed to get resources is hard enough when I'm interrupted every ten minutes by some level 5 doods with an army of flying friends.