Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Useless Credits + Useless Mods = Useful Cores

KazeKarma

Since credits are easily available in the current metagame and people have tons of useless mods (fireball, mind control comes to mind), why not have an option to pay like say 20k credits to turn a mod that you don't need into a fusion core. 

The cost can be adjusted as see fit, perhaps lower it to 10k credits per piece. I personally have 8 million credits sitting there and I really wish to burn it in some way.. perhaps make another max serration for my sentinel but fusion cores are my limiting factor.

Yes that's true but fusion cores pack more power per punch, and its not like you have more mods than you have credits so 'powering up' your mods for better fusion can always be good. In fact, maybe using credits to upgrade common cores to uncommon cores and uncommon cores to rare cores can be an option too.

EDIT: And also sometimes you don't have enough mods of the same polarity and is willing to spend credits to up them.

Edited by KazeKarma

Good idea, I suggested something like this a while back in one of the trash mods threads :)

+ 1 good idea,

but 20k is kinda expensive, i'v more than 2Milion credit but since you need 150+ core to upgrade hight level mods,

exept is its automaticly a rare core i'll just be waisting money

The rarity of the core should be dependent on the rarity of the mods (ie: a common mod yields a common core).  And the price should scale with rarity.

The only thing is we would need batch converting, right now I probably have 100 trash mods and if I had to convert each of them individually (select mod, click convert, click confirm x100) I'd rather just wait until I have enough fusion fodder to get serration to the next level and use them all at once.

The only thing is we would need batch converting, right now I probably have 100 trash mods and if I had to convert each of them individually (select mod, click convert, click confirm x100) I'd rather just wait until I have enough fusion fodder to get serration to the next level and use them all at once.

Indeed, batch converting would really be needed. I think perhaps a simple shift-click should select all mods between the first selected mod and last selected mod.

There is going to be a "trade system"? I didn't watch the latest few livestreams so I may have missed something.

Yes! As I understand, you'll be able to trade in a few of your mods to receive a random mod in return. Maybe they could give you the option to select either a new mod or a fusion core as your prize.

I've never understood the desire for this. Note understood, not a approval or disapproval of the idea but..

We can already take a mod we like, and select the scraps (Fireball, mind control, ect) and use it toward our liked mod. The higher level the mod we're sacrificing, the more it goes toward the mod we like's level. (For instance, pretend to scrap a maxed mod, it'll act like a very nifty fusion core already.)