Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Needs To Be Unique Not Stronger But Different Unlike Any Other Thing You Can See In The Market!

E.R.I.C

this game has so much potential, but i dont see it yet. but the issues are starting to pop out after each updates. the biggest issue is why there is another kind of braton? same stats bigger dmg. it makes the old braton useless, just think about it, why would you use the old braton when there is another braton with bigger damage. all of the prime weapon have issues here.

-reaper prime x hate

-lato prime x lato

-orthos prime x orthos

and the list goes on.

why dont DE make weapons that different from others? im suggesting that prime weapon should be diferent from others not only in damage but the mechanics how the weapon itself works.

unique weapon suggestion. remember UNIQUE

-Wind gun = blow a powerfull wind that can knockback enemy units if the enemy hit walls they will take damage.

-Arcanus  = unlike ignis, this weapon throws ice damage instead of fire.

-Thorax = throw a ball like grenade that will explode when enemy units come near its range.

-Anus = nope umm ok here is another one

-Estoc = a melee weapon, that increased the attack speed of user with the cap of (put numbers) each time the user lands attack to enemy units

-Gladius = successfully blocking enemies attack will grant the user invulnerability for a limited ammount of time.

this weapon will make a newbie or unaware player about the weapon amazed when they see these kind of weapon, because they dont know if its exist.

"HOLY SS@^#$ what is that weapon?"

or                                                            >stunned because experiencing something NEW!!!

"where is that wind come from?"

not like

" uhh braton prime is it good?"

or                                                  >too mainstream only talks about the damage and dps

"how about the dps bla bla bla"

that's for tonight cyaoo

Edited by E.R.I.C

Bcuz the prime is supposed to be a stronger version of the original. And actually the Primes are the original. So to make something completely different would be pointless.

then tell me what is the purpose of vandalized weapon?

I would like to see some unique weapons. Not just "A better Grakata" or "A better Braton" I would like to see weapons that are different. Unique. And Good to use. Like the Bows, They are really unique compared to the other weapons and good weapons to use.

The Ogris, the Ignis, orid, Acrid, pretty much all the clan tech weapons at the moment are somewhat unique, with the big examples being the Ogris and Ignis, Torid. Those three are unlike any other weapons out at the moment. The Acrid is just a tweaked bolto, the corpus weapons are just current weapons but tweaked to have bullet travel, basically slower moving boltor bolts slapped on to the braton or the gorgon, i.e. the dera and supra.

To be honest I'd like to see weapons that are sort of like tenno powers, like a Tesla Coil weapon, it would wrap around your arm and let you shoot an arking bolt of electricity at a target, basically a weapon version of Volt's first power.

I would like to see some unique weapons. Not just "A better Grakata" or "A better Braton" I would like to see weapons that are different. Unique. And Good to use. Like the Bows, They are really unique compared to the other weapons and good weapons to use.

The Ogris, the Ignis, orid, Acrid, pretty much all the clan tech weapons at the moment are somewhat unique, with the big examples being the Ogris and Ignis, Torid. Those three are unlike any other weapons out at the moment. The Acrid is just a tweaked bolto, the corpus weapons are just current weapons but tweaked to have bullet travel, basically slower moving boltor bolts slapped on to the braton or the gorgon, i.e. the dera and supra.

To be honest I'd like to see weapons that are sort of like tenno powers, like a Tesla Coil weapon, it would wrap around your arm and let you shoot an arking bolt of electricity at a target, basically a weapon version of Volt's first power.

this +1, its good to have someone with the same mind

Since when is reaper prime better than hate?

Its not

Hate>reaper as a charge weapon

Reaper prime>Hate as a normal swing weapon

this game has so much potential, but i dont see it yet. but the issues are starting to pop out after each updates. the biggest issue is why there is another kind of braton? same stats bigger dmg. it makes the old braton useless, just think about it, why would you use the old braton when there is another braton with bigger damage. all of the prime weapon have issues here.

-reaper prime x hate

-lato prime x lato

-orthos prime x orthos

The only weapons that are better as primes are latron and paris. However, in the case of Paris that isn't saying much as the Paris is terrible. With Latron if your not using forma and a catalyst the difference in power is minor because of the requirement to use the two-three critical mods to see the Latron prime noticeable scale. Most of the new primes are basically equal with the old weapon or in a few cases worse.

Does anyone actual care about the standard lato?