Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Rank Up Test Replayable

destroyer12

I like this idea, but it would be cool if it offered the usual exp from the kills for the tests that involved waves of enemies.  These could be considered almost like a mini-game that could have its own leaderboard (timed kills, acccuracy, ...etc).

It would be ever "cooler" if inside of an active mission that some of these tests were incorporated into the mission.  This is excluding the waves of enemies tests, but the shooting test or something similar. 

In Void missions, there are aspects of the environment that you can interact with (pressure plates opening content, timed closing walls, ...etc).

The new Grineer tile sets test your skill at parkour moves in the infamous circular room that frustrates some players.  I enjoy this aspect of the Grineer tile sets as it reminds me of some classic titles like Prince of Persia or other parkour heavy games to just get through the level of content.

More of this mastery test ideas included into regular missions would be enjoyable (for me, at least).

In any event, I agree with you.  ;-)

WindHorse

Qauntum Entanglement

I already suggested this.  Especially important for people who got glitched out of a test by the tutorial flag bug.  I liked those unique hacking terminals.

Adding a dojo "holo room" that adapts and changes to select these missions might be cool.

Also I hear some people have trouble with their tests.  Allowing practice runs for even the current active mission would be great, either before trying or during the 24 hour waiting period.