Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost farming

RavenRonien

My friend recently got the Ember frame, and in the intrest of a poetic duo i decided i really wanted to get the frost frame. Problem is im not in the mood to progress through ceres, can i ask anyone bring me on one run on Exta? just to unlock it for me or even bring me on farm runs, i have a lv 30 excalibur and lv 25 weapons, fairly skilled solo player solo most of the ceres/eris stuff

doesnt the game kick you out automatically if you havnt unlocked it? i've been in situations before update when one guy wanted to do hades and i didnt unlock it and it kicked me.

Edit: of course if you're still interested, i'm your ticket! Just add me and send a message when ready.

Edited by Yomuntai

The game has never kicked me out for running something that I haven't unlocked. That said, it usually doesn't unlock that particular node for me, so you'd likely have to keep running it with your group.

(duoing the frost boss isn't very easy)

And the drop rates arent very good too

doesnt the game kick you out automatically if you havnt unlocked it? i've been in situations before update when one guy wanted to do hades and i didnt unlock it and it kicked me.

Edit: of course if you're still interested, i'm your ticket! Just add me and send a message when ready.

hey i added you ok ? can "we"

do some run ? :D