Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The heck is with sayrn(regular) farming

(PSN)LordZezrel

Why would DE make it so unnecessarily complicated to do sayrn farming, I don't even mind that I have 20+ sayrn helms and chassis and 0 systems if it meant I could just keep going in without having to do this cringy mess with the missions prior to it, the spawns are too slow, I one shot the enemies so fast the room is barren for at least a minute, and to top it all off I once i have enough I have to do that dull and boring repetitive boss that I could 1 shot and be done with if she didn't have 3 phases.

This is just the definition are unnecesary

• beat first arena 3 times(need 30 to do boss)
  • do these boring fidget spinner puzzles(every.single.phase.)
  • basically 3 shot kaela(I could 1 shot her, but oh no you have to make it painfully long for no reason and have 3 phases.)
  • hope to the RNG gods I get the material I want so I don't have to do this ever again.
  • repeat

this is worst than nidus farming and ive done that for absolute days and was content with it, since nidus is stupidly op even unmodded, but for a plain to dust sayrn, christ.

I've only done this for 2 days straight and im triggered up the wall with its process with no sign of a systems, not only that but on the off chance i do get a system, Ill have to do it again to get a chroma :facepalm:

And don't even get me started on the balls... 

10 minutes ago, InDueTime-EN- said:

If you don't want to grind the arena you can just wait for her to be in the Sorties. But of course, it would a bit more difficult to fight due to the level and the sortie conditions. 

sorites are no issue, but that only masks the problem with this bosses procedure, its absolutely ridiculous

for players trying to level up this is the hugest time wall I've ever seen after making the actual frame, I know they are just trying to get more sales but come on. 

10 minutes ago, MaksymP said:

At this point it's just easier to get the prime version, which is what I did.

I already have to parts for her but I was waiting to make the regular first, you know, for more rank exp

Edited by (PS4)LordZezrel

2 hours ago, (PS4)LordZezrel said:

for players trying to level up this is the hugest time wall I've ever seen after making the actual frame, I know they are just trying to get more sales but come on. 

I mean Equinox is just as bad as a wall imo takes literally a week in total to make her if you don't rush the frame. At first it seemed like a good idea but then it just got extremely repetitive like most multi stage bosses in Warframe. No real skill involved, nothing extremely complex just generic boss fights with 3 stages that force you to wait. I wish bosses in Warframe were like MMO bosses which have proper mechanics and attack patterns.

Why not do the hardest arena? A single round of Vodyanoi gives you enough judgement points for two rounds of Kela (a successful kill refunds 12 points). Just make sure you don't fall the 15 points threshold so you don't have to go back to the lower arenas.

I don't know if my experience is representative, but I've had the 'additional executioners' mod most of the time there, which means no downtime.

And at least there is a deterministic way to access the boss fight, even for those you can only do the first arena.

5 hours ago, (PS4)LordZezrel said:

I'd rate Excalibur and Mesa as much more time consuming to get.