Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus/Operator Bug List

Zanagoth

FOCUS:

·         There is no place to check how much daily focus is left to earn or if the player has maxed it out. The old "beta" message at the operator chair no longer exists to check it with

·         Focus orbs in Plains can sometimes spawn mid-air, 25+m off the ground and beyond reasonable player reach

OPERATOR:

·         Sometimes mid-Eidolon Fight, Operators are unable to return to their Warframes. There are multiple variants of this bug; sometimes Operators retain their full functionality, and other times Operators can't use any abilities (Void Dash/Blast) or their Amp laser.

·         Dying in quick succession in Operator and Warframe modes (such as being caught in an Eidolon Energy Spike wave) can sometimes cause the UI to disappear

Here's one more:

During eidolon fight, host left while I was switching from operator to warframe. I became host. My warframe kind of died, I received the resurrect prompt, but only the ghost of my operator resurrected. No warframe, no model, invisible, invincible, with 100 health and one energy for all actions. After we finished destroying his arm (long into the morning, mind, the sun has risen to 10-15°), and we reached extraction, my UI bugged absolutely, so I couldn't even open  chat, or menu.

Edited by Bouldershoulder

In summary, you can't use transference at all, usually after already using it. It's happened to me and my friends a couple of times and i'm not sure what causes it. At times, it stopped me from using it temporarily or at least started working again for a short amount of time then stopped working. Other times permanently, sometimes it only affected me and in at least one case it affected the entire squad. There was no transference static debuff so I didn't die while using it. And it seems that it happened around the time someone left or DC'd, so that may have something to do with it. Another possible cause is switching between the operator and warframe quickly(which would be a rather annoying cause considering the nature of eidolon fighting). In any case, its a pain when you are out at night for obvious reasons.

and i now notice the poe forum.....sorry about that hopefully i can find a way to delete this.

Edited by someboredloser

POE focus bug:

In summary, you can't use transference at all, usually after already using it. It's happened to me and my friends a couple of times and i'm not sure what causes it. At times, it stopped me from using it temporarily or at least started working again for a short amount of time then stopped working. Other times permanently, sometimes it only affected me and in at least one case it affected the entire squad. There was no transference static debuff so I didn't die while using it. And it seems that it happened around the time someone left or DC'd, so that may have something to do with it. Another possible cause is switching between the operator and warframe quickly(which would be a rather annoying cause considering the nature of eidolon fighting). In any case, its a pain when you are out at night for obvious reasons. It's also worth noting that im not entirely sure if it only happens in the plains but it is the only place I have triggered the glitch.