Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potato'd Braton Question. Best Use Of The Max Mods?

CultOfPersonality

So I finally got it 60/60.

Any advice on what I should take out or change or should I leave it like the following:

Split Chamber 45% (Rank 2)

Serration 75% (Rank ??)

Cyro Rounds 75% Rank 4

Stormbringer 30% Rank ?2?

Piercing Hit Rank 3 (40%)

Hellfire 45% (Rank 3?)

Ammo Drum

Speed Fire (20%)

Should I drop something and lower something else or is this good for now?

For now, drop out Ammo Drum (you got ammo boxes) and Speed Trigger. In fact, you could also drop either the fire or the electricity mods. You don't need both at the same time.

From those free points, try maxing out Split Chamber and getting Serration to Rank 8 (135%). Afterwards, max out Cryo Rounds and Piercing Hit. If you still have points left, then you can add back (and maybe max) in the mods I suggested you to take out.

Or you could burn tons of Forma to make everything fit, but there's only so many mod slots.

Edited by ChaoticVice777

So I finally got it 60/60.

Any advice on what I should take out or change or should I leave it like the following:

Split Chamber 45% (Rank 2)

Serration 75% (Rank ??)

Cyro Rounds 75% Rank 4

Stormbringer 30% Rank ?2?

Piercing Hit Rank 3 (40%)

Hellfire 45% (Rank 3?)

Ammo Drum

Speed Fire (20%)

Should I drop something and lower something else or is this good for now?

With or without Forma?

Without Forma,

You should prioritize to maxed out Split Chamber first, then Serration (if you have enough mods and/or creds. If you don't, rank 5 / 6 is enough). Or directly upgrade your elementals as you see fit (always maxed out Piercing Hit). The rest is yours.

With Forma,

You'll get enough mod energy to fully maxed out all elemental (Split Chamber placed on the "V" Polarized slot), with min. Serration @Rank 6. The rest is yours.

Replace Hellfire for Wildfire, a new Nightmare Mode mod.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Wildfire

For the same capacity cost, you get more magazine ammo + same damage as Hellfire (Hellfire can go further, but if you don't plan to go pass 45%, use Wildfire).

This will also help your Speed Trigger mod since you'll be going through your magazine quicker; having a bigger one = less reload.

Edited by Casardis

look damage for braton is not that high to change 90% for 60% and some additional ammo in a clip.

replacing ammo drum with wildfire makes more sense.

Maybe so, but since the damage isn't very high in the first place, you'll need more ammo, which is why I think Ammo Drum is quite viable for the Braton, unless you pack yourself with rifle ammo boxes of course.