Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Orokin Prime Challenge

Roaming around the Wiki, specifically the prime page, and got a really cool idea.

What if in one special mission on the Orokin towers you have to fight 4 Prime Warframes under the control of the towers.

I even got how Lotus would report:

"Tenno i have some agrabating news. Many tenno report to have been attack by a group of Unknown Warframes that seem to roam the Orokin towers. In one of the reports it appear that one of the Warframes is actually a Rhino but much stronger and modified gear.

The other Warframes are comepletely unknown, there is no data of them on our records.

Who or what are this new Tenno working for the defending the towers. Are they ancient Warframes awoken to defend they homeland or do the Orokin Towers found a way to collect them before us.

Beware Tenno this is going to be your hardest task to date."

SO basically im thinking that in one of the orokin towers you may find yourself in an arena where 4 unknow Primed warframes attack you and your team. maybe depending on the amount of team members its the amount of Primes you find.

Another idea could be only one or two Primed warframes but highly powered.

Also adding the fact that these are new warframes that the orokin is using, or is it? i would love the idea of acient Tenn coming to life by themself and fighting us because we are "invaiding their home" or something like that.

Any other ideas? i vote of a Prime Rhino to be one of the first Warframes you fight :D

Frost Prime Snow Globe - you can't shoot them, and you move slow near them

Rhino Prime - Rhino Stomp when you get inside the bubble

Mag Prime - to stunlock you and pull you into the bubble by using Pull

Vauban Prime - to constantly electrocute you, fling you up into the air so that you take fall damage, put you into stasis, and then suck you into another dimension

Well, I'm game for that :D

Frost Prime Snow Globe - you can't shoot them, and you move slow near them

Rhino Prime - Rhino Stomp when you get inside the bubble

Mag Prime - to stunlock you and pull you into the bubble by using Pull

Vauban Prime - to constantly electrocute you, fling you up into the air so that you take fall damage, put you into stasis, and then suck you into another dimension

Well, I'm game for that :D

Thats why i though it would be better to fight 1 or 2 at a time