Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have 2-4 hours a day at most...PoE Hurts.

Naruchico

I feel like PoE has really made things super hard for me to get anything done, I  can barely farm eidolons cause I miss the windows due to my schedule, I want to max out my focus but that takes quite a bit longer now (THANK GROFIT FOR BOOSTERS), and then to get my Cetus rep maxxed out I am still trying my hardest to get the biggest bounties done, and fish my guts out....but I just barely eeek out 12k rep...especially with these 2 hour delays on bounty resets.

I just wanna know if I can make this work, or am I just gonna have to use all of my off days to play catch-up....as a casual I just feel burnt out and hopeless, unlike before this patch 1-2 hours and I could relax till the next day.

Help?

If you want to lvl quills quickly do eidolon captures, google it if you need instructions on how.

Take the bounties easy, the cool items are tradeable, so if you want'em that bad trade for them

Find the median between fishing and mining, and do them to relax, as they cannot be rushed to any degree. So don't force them, or it just wont be fun

Don't force it. A lot of the new content--Cetus rep, and especially the new focus and Quills stuff--seems like it's meant as a long-term investment, not something that you should (or even can) rush. Just take it slow and do what strikes your fancy at the time; none of this stuff is going anywhere.

I hate to say but this is a long term time sink. They have done stuff to lessen the load but it will still take months to a year for casual players to get everything done. I'm in the same boat, I get maybe 4-5 hours a day if I'm lucky; that's gonna cruise to a cool 0 hours pretty soon when my baby decides to come.