Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Door to Cetus still doesn't open after capturing the Eidolon

Dystopatica

Another one just now. Also had a host migration in the beginning. Not gonna post a screenshot this time but yeah. Even the host leaving doesn't fix it, that puts you in the loop where people constantly connect and disconnect.

-

And another right after, I was invited to the game while it was going but somehow I ended up as host? Not sure how that happened, but it screwed up the mission. I didn't see the host migration but I'm pretty convinced that it is a major factor in getting stuck in the gate, if not the main one.

Edited by Seraphyx

So i am here again now.

Once again the door doesnt open for me for 10+mins.. have to Alt F4 no loot. About time this was sorted out dont you think?

No visible host migration this time.

One more brilliant shard down the drain. Is the lotus going to send us all some more??

RXbV9CX.jpg

Edited by Dystopatica

I had this problem too with capturing my first Teralyst. Pretty damn gut-wrenching when you realise all the loot you just got WILL NOT BE SAVED AND LOST.

6IrO3ersRAyzkXUsSBybPg.jpeg

QZP__LJqRiq4zXfH2gfViA.jpeg

Terrible first experience. I alt+f4'ed after everyone else left, all my loot was not saved. I don't know about the rest of my squad.

44 minutes ago, BroPyp said:

I had this problem too with capturing my first Teralyst. Pretty damn gut-wrenching when you realise all the loot you just got WILL NOT BE SAVED AND LOST.

Terrible first experience. I alt+f4'ed after everyone else left, all my loot was not saved. I don't know about the rest of my squad.

Its so depressing that this is still going on.

I've lost 6 now i think in total.

10 hours ago, Dystopatica said:

Its so depressing that this is still going on.

I've lost 6 now i think in total.

Haha I would have given up after the second one I lost. You'd really think since the name of the update refers to one of the main things in this game, that it would be thoroughly tested under different conditions to make absolutely sure it works - but oh well. 

I've likewise had this happen several times, but I've also successfully captured an Eidolon in other instances and had no issues. All of the cases where I experienced it there was a host migration when first loading into the plains, but I've had people use Archwing consumables in both the broken extraction and functional extraction runs.

1 hour ago, BroPyp said:

Haha I would have given up after the second one I lost. You'd really think since the name of the update refers to one of the main things in this game, that it would be thoroughly tested under different conditions to make absolutely sure it works - but oh well. 

ya I thought I'd be grinding eidolons hard at this point - but right now... I barely even want to play the game again until DE fixes this

On 10/18/2017 at 12:43 PM, Seraphyx said:

And did anyone use archwing deployables? After everyone left I kept getting people joining and immediately disconnecting to my game every couple seconds.

Same here. Happened 3 out of 6 times. Had host migration in the beginning.

The fighting is fun, but losing loot is not.

Best thing to do if you have a host migration is to tell them to abort the mission and retry it. If they don't want to, leave the party and find another one and let them deal with the bug. I've warned a few people after having a host migration to redo it and they didn't want to so I just left. Haven't had it happen to me again but that's just because I've avoided continuing games that had a host migration occur. That's the only thing you can do at this point until it gets fixed.

having the same crap too - eidolonhunt and after that murkray fishing. ofc, i cought 8 of them then. i left the party after the eidolon hunt was over and night was too (best time for murkray fishing).

really, that should not happen, and this often too - if we're forced to play russian roulette, give us a damn revolver (prime).