Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't log into the game URGENT HELP

GreyKnight597

Anytime I try to log into the game it fails. I know the password works because it's working on this website. Furthermore, I changed my password (just in case I was typing it incorrectly) and used the updated password with no luck either. Does anyone have an information related to this? The other problems I had such as mouse dpi changing if I alt-tab or not being able to change my name (even though all the parameters are met) have been tolerable. But now I'm not even able to log into the game.

I just got hit with this.

Been playing PoE for about and hour today, then lost connection upon entering Cetus and the game wont let me re-log no matter what.

Internet connection is working as always, verified and optimized cache, tried launching in 32x, password is fine and nobody seems to have accessed my account aside from me. The game just refuses to log in.

Apparently it has been an issue for some people for some days now, not even being able to log in after updating to U22, now apparently you can get the same error even after playing it for a few days :S

Hm, one question guys, do you have your warframe accounts linked to Twitch? Even though I was watching a stream, opening new tabs on the site or refreshing would completely freeze and make the site inaccesible.

The site is now loading and I can log into Warframe again, maybe its an error updating the account when there's no connection with Twitch?

That's the crazy part, I just restarted my computer when this problem started to occur and the only thing I had running was Steam and Warframe. I only tried the Warframe website after I failed the game login so many times and the website worked perfectly fine. If what happened to Snark is true then i'm worried what is going to happen to my character. I have almost 2k platinum and a whole ton of gear I farmed for. It would be outrageous to lose all that.

Edited by GreyKnight597