Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request: QOL Tweaks (necessary)

VampirePirate

1) Enemy/Player Distance Indicators

I think it would be a great benefit to have an indicator near the name of players and enemies showing how far or close they are.  This is something that has bugged me for a long time.  I think it would be helpful to have this.

2) Toggle: Allow Troll Power

In the options menu, we can switch on or off the result of troll powers being used on us.  What I mean by "troll power" is in example, a abusive or incompetent player using teleport switch on another player. I personally experience the abuse of this power almost each time I'm teamed up with a Loki.  This should go for Limbo and any other i have not  mentioned.

3) Operators: More freedom of movement

They move in a static way, which comes off sort of catatonic.  I imagine that they can move around better than they do now, being that they are human.  Especially being that they are the ghost within a warframe.  Why portray them as being seemingly handicapped.  They aren't warframes but i imagine they can fight and do acrobatic things too, just not as well as a warframe.

4) (feel free to mention something.  i will list it.)

Thank you.

Edited by VampirePirate
Wanted to expand on more ideas

If an allies icon is outside the range of your map, there could be a small useful number there. I know that would be nice to have. 

For enemies, less so. Though I'm liking the whole "Mark your enemies" thing they did with that one new PoE weapon I'm not bothering to look up the name of. I'd love more of that.