Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migrations in the Plains are THE WORST

ClockworkDragon5

So I just completed my first ever Eidolon Kill, and I went back to cetus to save my progress. And someone left the squad, and a host migration began. It returned me to the multiplayer menu, and I when I checked my inventory, I was relieved to see that my eidolon shard was still there. However, the 3 or 4 exceptional cores that are so hard for a low level player like me to grind out, where GONE. Please, I don't know what can be done about this, but DE, consider the players who grind for hours to kill just 1 eidolon, and end up losing it all because of a bug. Now I can't rank up with the quills, and will have to convince higher level veteran players to carry me through another fight.

-EDIT: My 15-16 intact cores also disappeared, great. 

-EDIT 2: Plus my 30 large fish

-EDIT 3: Just fought another eidolon, partway through, someone left. When we reloaded all of it's shields were back, and it was sunrise. My EXTRA 10 intact cores were gone.

-EDIT 4: Just killed another eidolon, went back to the gate. The lure followed us into the loading area. We have been loading for the last 15 minutes and I swear if i lose this...

uM6dVTL.jpg

-EDIT 5: GAHHHHHHHHHHH. It happened again. I swear. DE. I spend hours farming, and not to be whiny, but I have a life outside of Warframe. It's hard for me to kill more than 2 eidolons in a day... 

Edited by ClockworkDragon5

That's horrible.

PUGs on the plains are a hot mess at the moment.  I'm sure DE are aware and do understand and they'll sort it out eventually but they really ought to put out a PSA advising people not to invest too much in public teaming until they sort out these problems. 

It's probably better to set up pre-made teams if you're going to be doing anything serious, and make sure everyone is committed and isn't going to leave halfway through and that sort of thing.

Shouldn't be necessary to have to work around bugginess like that, but at the moment, sadly, I think it is.