Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE: Stuck in between the gates when going back to cetus

Liew5439

Detailed Information:

• Me (Liew5439) and my squad (Gifri_Newbie, PyroV, BarbotosFC) went for an eidolon teralyst capture at PoE. 
  • We killed the eidolon teralyst, going back, went through the main gate, the loading icon appears, but everybody still can move and no one left the game, both doors won't open and lotus didn't say that the mission had completed. 
  • About 1 minute later of waiting, PyroV left the game.
  • I try disconnecting because that I'm the host, I turned off my Pc WiFi for 15 seconds. 
  • After I came back, in the chat box, I saw that the other two had disconnected, and they didn't joined back the squad.
  • I was then left alone and recorded this video below
  • Later on, I had no choice to just Alt F4. I didn't receive any inbox messages after I logged back in, I guess its because the game didn't register that I had completed the mission (lotus didn't say good job for completing the mission)

This video below was then recorded after my other squad mate left the game, its just to show what's the bug, what items I had lost, and has the evidence (DmgDealt, ChatBox) that I didn't make up the story above.

Please get rid of this bug and give back my items that I got in that mission if its possible. Ty for reading

Other similar threads that has this bug (not informative, I just wanna show that I'm not lying): 

Edited by Liew5439

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this bug too. Finished an Eidolon capture (without accepting any missions, just picked POE from the starmap), team went to gate, stuck loading for 8-10mins. Everyone could move & chat as usual but I couldn't see them moving, the animation stops as usual when exiting. Tried leave squad option, everyone left but the host so it wouldn't migrate. We all got stuck in the gate, no loading, doors not opening, no sound of the doors opening either. In the end, we had to abort mission to leave the gate and went back to ship.

Tried to go back into the Plains for another run, same host. He selected POE and everyone accepted, then after it loaded host was in the Plains while the rest of us were in Cetus. We tried leaving and reinviting again and we still loaded into Cetus. Now we tried walking through the gate while host was still in the Plains, but I didn't see any of my squadmates there. It played the loading animation, and then nothing happened - everyone but the host got stuck in the gates again like before after we left squad.

I don't know if we did anything to trigger it since all my runs before this were fine and we didn't do anything different than usual. Would be good if this bug gets fixed soon.

• 2 weeks later...