The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THIS GAME IS SO FRUSTRATING FOR NEW PLAYERS

mp3converter

3 hours ago, Altre said:

I've always appreciated the lack of direction. It has always felt like there isn't really much that you can't learn from experimenting. I'm a vet, but even when I was new, it never bothered me because if I really wanted to know, there was the wiki, which turned me on to Mogamu and Rob.

I have friends that have a hard time with it and others that dont, but the ones that do feel like it's by design and it's just not a game for them. I like open world survival games that make you use critical thinking and while this is far from that genre, it's still interesting to see it in a coop fast paced game like this.

The community is always here, though. You can always ask! I love helping new people! Don't be afraid to ask. There's no humility, nothing to hurt pride, no insult to be made. Just ask. :D

what also helps is that its really hard to mess up your progression in WF. Youre rarely ever locked into a decision, or completely miss out on something. You can swicth schools, syndicates, rebuild weapons, reforma items, etc. Its hard to "mess up" your account....just go wild. Play how you want to play.

7 hours ago, Altre said:

I've always appreciated the lack of direction. It has always felt like there isn't really much that you can't learn from experimenting. I'm a vet, but even when I was new, it never bothered me because if I really wanted to know, there was the wiki, which turned me on to Mogamu and Rob.

I have friends that have a hard time with it and others that dont, but the ones that do feel like it's by design and it's just not a game for them. I like open world survival games that make you use critical thinking and while this is far from that genre, it's still interesting to see it in a coop fast paced game like this.

The community is always here, though. You can always ask! I love helping new people! Don't be afraid to ask. There's no humility, nothing to hurt pride, no insult to be made. Just ask. :D

It may be my favourite thing about the game. The industry is filled with highly directed experiences and that's cool, but I like something you need to uncover it feels weirdly special. And I'm not generally an elitist, I love helping newer players, but I do feel like they need to put in some work.

I don't blame people who don't feel the same, but demanding that WF fits a different standard is IMO poor form.