Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime with prime not working

(XBOX)Codemanb8361

I went through the whole process to get my prime with prime and i didnt get. Logged in and out a few times, still didnt work. So then i unlinked and relinked my accounts and that didnt work. Did i do something wrong and i just dont get it, or did something glitch/mess up and thats why i dont have it. Any help would be apriciated.

I already did that. Like I said I followed all directions and instructions.

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)ZodiacChiller43 said:

Once you link your twitch account go to the crown icon on twitch and then there should be a list of stuff you can redeem and you just scroll down until you see the warframe stuff then click redeem and log out and log back into your warframe on your console and it should be in your arsenal

I also am sitting here 5 days later with the same problem. I just received the weapons but not the frost prime warframe. I Followed the directions to the tee and know it’s not on my end after talking to many people that have the same exact issue. I put in two tickets in five days and have had zero responses. I get the whole busy thing but coming in on a week to just respond is unacceptable. My email is urrego89@gmail.com if this is read by anyone who can do something.

8 hours ago, SomeStoner420 said:

did you redeem both offers on the twitch page? only one of them gives the warframe, the other only gives the weapons iirc

We know that. But there are 2 offers and we should be able to claim both of them.

9 hours ago, (PS4)urrego89 said:

I also am sitting here 5 days later with the same problem. I just received the weapons but not the frost prime warframe. I Followed the directions to the tee and know it’s not on my end after talking to many people that have the same exact issue. I put in two tickets in five days and have had zero responses. I get the whole busy thing but coming in on a week to just respond is unacceptable. My email is urrego89@gmail.com if this is read by anyone who can do something.

I haven't gotten a response either. I am i didn't get anything from either of the offers. I sent in a ticket this weekend and I'm going to give it another day and if mine doesn't get a response then i will send another. I only hope they fix the problem and help the people the problem affected. I have spend a lot of money on this game and loved watching it develop, but DE isn't alway very good with keeping players happy.