Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Songs for Octavia

(PSN)Sumugan_PS

Question

Hi!

I got Octavia yesterday and am setting her up.... I have quite a few questions about using her.... Appreciate if I can get some answers!

1. Can songs be traded between players? 

2. If it can be loaded how does one load the song to the manachord?

3. Do I need to buy all the instrument packs?

4. Can I save more than one song?

5. Finally if songs can be traded anyone got some nice songs for me? :P

Thanks!

6 answers to this question

1, 2:

All songs are freely shareable! Here’s how:

In order to send and receive songs, you must own Octavia.

Typing [Song] in chat will bring up a list of your saved songs to chose from. Hovering your cursor over a song will play it for easy selection: 

Hide contents

oZtSS2q.png

Once you have selected a song to share, a link with its title will appear in chat for others to save. Clicking on a song link will give you the following instructions on how to load the song into your own Mandachord:

Hide contents

Jj2w7tF.jpg

Once you have the song loaded into your Mandachord, you are free to edit it. You can also save shared songs, but keep in mind the 5 song slot limit. (buying instruments increases song slots)

Edited by AXCrusnik
WYSIWYG editor sucks all the balls

1 minute ago, AXCrusnik said:

1, 2.

Hide contents

All songs are freely shareable! Here’s how:

In order to send and receive songs, you must own Octavia.

Typing [Song] in chat will bring up a list of your saved songs to chose from. Hovering your cursor over a song will play it for easy selection: 

Hide contents

oZtSS2q.png

Once you have selected a song to share, a link with its title will appear in chat for others to save. Clicking on a song link will give you the following instructions on how to load the song into your own Mandachord:

Hide contents

Jj2w7tF.jpg

Once you have the song loaded into your Mandachord, you are free to edit it. You can also save shared songs, but keep in mind the 5 song slot limit. (buying instruments increases song slots)

Hide contents

3. Only if you want to/want all the song slots

4. You get 5 free song slots, plus one for each instrument pack

5. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/786389-976-mandachord-requests-fulfilled-open/

Thank you! Is this method for PC or PS4? I do not think we have the cursor in PS4...

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Sumugan_PS said:

Thank you! Is this method for PC or PS4? I do not think we have the cursor in PS4...

Not sure exactly how it would work in PS4 TBH... Tried googling it and I'm not getting anywhere.

Also meant to include 3, 4 and 5 but the WYSIWYG editor is absolute garbo and borked up the message.

3: only if you want all the instruments/song slots

4: Yes, you get 5 song slots by default and +1 for each instrument pack purchased

5: 

Edited by AXCrusnik

Just now, AXCrusnik said:

Not sure exactly how it would work in PS4 TBH... Tried googling it and I'm not getting anywhere.

Also meant to include 3, 4 and 5 but the WYSIWYG editor is absolute garbo and borked up the message.

3: only if you want all the instruments/song slots

4: Yes, you get 5 song slots be default and +1 for each instrument pack purchased

5: 

Oh Ok... I saw the thread.... So do I have to manually calibrate the Mandachord looking at the videos? I am not sure how it works.... I wish there was some guide on it... So even if I only have one instrument set I should be able to load any song I want? I did buy the Druk set... Thanx!

1 hour ago, (PS4)Sumugan_PS said:

Oh Ok... I saw the thread.... So do I have to manually calibrate the Mandachord looking at the videos? I am not sure how it works.... I wish there was some guide on it... So even if I only have one instrument set I should be able to load any song I want? I did buy the Druk set... Thanx!

Yeah unless you have a blue chat link you have to manually put in the notes. You can load up any song made with any instruments but I think the Mandachord sends a warning that you don't have an instrument if it uses one you don't have, then sets it to one you do. The instruments can be pretty important in getting a song to sound correct.

Edited by AXCrusnik

6 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Yeah unless you have a blue chat link you have to manually put in the notes. You can load up any song made with any instruments but I think the Mandachord sends a warning that you don't have an instrument if it uses one you don't have, then sets it to one you do. The instruments can be pretty important in getting a song to sound correct.

Oh Ok... Thanks! Now I have to figure out how to get the chat links to work on PS4!