Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make This A Daily Event!

Magnum417

I am not sure if this is the right place to talk about it, but I am going to talk about it anyways.

The Grineer Fomorian event is AMAZING. It adds a whole new thing to do, as it makes you farm for a certain kind of resource and then lets you use them in a certain way. Like the Alpha and Beta corruption mixture is a pretty nice idea. Plus the idea of having rewards is really nice.

Now my idea, is this should be a daily event. As in once a month, week, maybe just on the weekends. Whatever, it just needs to be a daily event in my opinion. Now I wouldn't say all three ships should appear, but one ship every weekend would be nice for everyone to participate in, try to get rewards once the ship is over, then do it again when it reappears. It would make a really nice thing to do.

Please make it so.

Thank you for reading this.

Edited by Magnum417

After the event, the bomb samples should become more rare. And leave the odd Fomorian ship as a rare type alert. Completing it will reward points as it does in the event. Collect enough of these points and trade them in to corpus for special mods. May take a few of these alerts to finally acquire some of the mods depending on how good they may be.

Later down the line, There could be a similar mission types from future events so you earn points with the Grineer or Infested and they reward you with some kind of information. So it could be any kind of blueprint or mods, or purchasing specific keys even.

Edited by Firetempest

Also, this was my other idea, they should do other kinds of factions. Just for fun. Like maybe the infested corruptor got to the grineer and it's now infecting them and turning them into infested. OR, the Corpus are trying to get revenge. Maybe Corrupted are on the move or something. I don't know, it would be a great idea though.