Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relay Station/Clan bug

(PSN)Osiraph

So basically, after the relic update, I couldn't see anybody at the Relay Station anymore, as in there being only one server available and no one is there. I didn't think about as such a big problem at the time since I could still trade at my dojo, so I continued on with my life.

Then, when The dojo's were updated, I couldn't trade or see anyone there either. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Warframe, asking for advice, checking my settings, but to no avail. I've been dealing with this for a while now and I'm just about tired of not being able to trade in a game where it's one of it's main features for progressing. I'm apparently not the only one either. Some on Xbox oneand others on PS4 have been experiencing the same problems recently too.

Please help or fix this bug, I really just want to be able to trade again.

• 2 months later...

Hello, I'm attempting to do the Sedna Junction from Pluto, and I'm running across a singular problem. The objective, create a mastery rank 5 weapon, is unfinished, even though I've created multiple weapons I know to be mastery rank 5 or above. I can't really progress in the story, or explore the new regions I'm attempting to gain access too. Please fix this as soon as possible, Thank You!!

• 1 month later...