Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A time for change.

Awashmanx31

Okay since we have Plains of Eidolon i feel the extraction for missions needs to be changed to allow for a per-person extraction and i do realize that it would cause host migrations a lot, unless there is some kind of way that each squad member is hosting a ghost/clone of the same instance of a mission that once the main host leaves that there would be a smooth transition to the next host thus the host migration screen would be eliminated hopefully and it just a few seconds delay to switch to the next host.

12 minutes ago, Awashmanx31 said:

unless there is some kind of way that each squad member is hosting a ghost/clone of the same instance of a mission that once the main host leaves that there would be a smooth transition to the next host thus the host migration screen would be eliminated hopefully and it just a few seconds delay to switch to the next host.

There isn't. This would essentially have every person be a host and be in constant contact with DE's servers. I don't see how this would fly with their current server capacity and they probably lack the budget for something that approaches them having dedicated servers.