Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A couple bugs that have been around since launch that I thought would've been fixed by now

Kynian

I sent this message as a PM to a couple DE people as well, since these two bugs have been tilting after so long D:

Here are they:

1 - Some bounty rotations are straight up bugged. Some of the new mods from the mod sets, one stance and the Furax Wraith are currently impossible to build because the game simply skips their bounty rotation and they never appear as available rewards, as if they have never been added to the game as of the PoE patch.

Here's the stuff we want, that we should've been able to get, but can't:

1 - Furax RIGHT Gauntlet

2 - Mod Vigilante Offense

3 - Mod Augur Reach

4 - Mod Gladiator Rush

5 - Mod Gladiator Vice

6 - Mod Vigilante Fervor

7 - Mod Gladiator Might (If this one is already ingame and is a drop-only from enemies, like the Wiki says, ignore this one)

8 - Mod Swooping Falcon

2 - You have made the new mods and mod sets be visible in the Codex, and God bless you for that, BUT you guys missed the "Augur" mod set. I know this for a fact because I almost have that complete mod set by now (and probably only haven't completed it yet because the loot table is bugged, haha).

I don't know if the vendors tables are bugged as well because of this, and they are not yet able to offer everything that they could offer (like master Teasonai and his pet things). Or maybe everything is working as intended (except the mods in the Codex) and the loot table that should be bugged needs to be unlocked through standing? Is that something you could tell me?

Thanks for your time, attention, and all your hard work on this massive and wonderful update!

Edit: I will also add a suggestion that would be a MASSIVE QoL improvement: Please make the Sentient Shards - ALL Sentient Shards - WAAAAAY more noticeable. Seriously. Please. PUH-LEASE. Really. I find myself finding those whatever noticeable thingies that drop from Vomvalysts that I have absolutely no f***ing clue what they are (that are NOT their Sentient Shards, obviously) way better than I find the Shards, that I actually care about. Give that huge-pillar-of-light-that-there's-no-way-you-can-miss-an-item effects on all the sentient shards, please. Ya know, the one that is present on the whatever thingies from Vomvalysts Replenishment Orbs that the Vomvalysts always drop (according to the Wiki Vomvalyst page) and rare mods? Yes, THAT one. PLEASE. And make it HUGE. And SHINY. I've missed so many shards by now, and every time I extract KNOWING I missed some of them, it feels like I'm a hateful, spiteful and horrible soulless shell of a human being that abandons puppies during heavy rains and floods it feels REALLY bad.

Edit 2: Added list of all the specific mods and items that are currently impossible to get for convenience.

Edited by Kynian
Had to add a suggestion that had to be shared. I'm not even sorry.

You are talking about the cores that drop from Vomvalysts and from breaking his joints.

I found that the ones that drop by breaking the joints of the Teralyst are sometimes missplaced. I found one that was about 40 meters from where the Teralyst lost his joint. 

They are really easy to miss and by misplacing them sometimes i don't find them at all.

Had fights where i only got 2 of the 4 exceptional cores from the limbs.

No no, the cores are what I'm after, and that I miss more often than I'd like to remember. The things that are super noticeable is something else, that seems to always drop from the Vomvalysts, yet seem to have no effect or use whatsoever, from what I've seen. Yet they are super noticeable, unlike the cores, as I wished. 

Whenever I kill a Teralyst and extract without having all 4 exceptional shards, I feel REALLY bad. Not fun.

: /

Why are the Stupid Cores able to be blasted 200+ meters away from the Teralyst anyway? I marked that mofo as it flies awaaaay from me. who thought this was a good idea? Have the things that we came for go flying away from us when the source only appears in a limited amount of time. + Combined with the fact that DE abosultely refuses to give us innate Vacuum in a fast phased game. Sentinels gets thorn to shreds during the first encounter of the teralyst. I dont even know if they can vacuum the cores. Too much speculation not enough testing. they dont know what its like once the hunt is on and people are in a hurry.