Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus orbs stop spawning

ravik75

Okay, so I've had this a couple times now. During a mission at some point focus orbs just seem to stop showing up. Based on a little testing it seems like it has something to do with switching back and forth from operator mode around the time the focus orb might be spawning. It doesn't seem to happen if I'm in operator mode for a long period of time. (Note: my amp doesn't not have a focus lens in it)

Anyone else been running into this?

So, as of Plains of Eidolon 22.2.3 this gotten unbelievably worse. Focus orbs will basically stop spawn after under 5 minutes in survival. No more then 2 will end up spawning. I've tested in multiple mission locations and enemy types, it seems to be everywhere. Hot of the heels of dev stream 100, if this is an experiment to effect focus farming practices and mission types as eluded to, there is going to need to be some notation because this is looking like a game break glitch here.

And if this as an experiment .... development is a dialogue, it can be a negotiation or it can be a "yes or no" question. Without discourse it becomes "install/uninstall", keep that in mind.

I can indeed Confirm, been helping my mate farm Condition Overload, so we are doing a lot of Uranus-Ophelia Runs (Survival)

We get one or two focus orbs.

Haven't tested it out on other tilesets just yet, but I seem to recall that we got plenty of focus orbs on Void (Fissure) Defense, just a few days ago.