Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overpriced Platinum Currency? Yep.

Hosaka3

Become Grand Master Founder(I guess platinum founder :) ) for only 249.99$ - rly?..

Who s that moron(excuse me) who will buy that? 

You can buy couple new console games for that money or a LOT of old games or in different mmo u can buy subsciption for YEAR or in other mmo u can buy a lot of items(mount, weapon skin n etc.) 

Buy Platinum = 4300 for 199.99$ again - rly? 

Who s that defective child who will buy it?

Also I don't think 4300 plat will be enough to buy all things / features in market.

Here s a question - why not to reconsider prices for platinum?

You will get to that point anyway with thoughts like "Hey Jim don't you think we overpriced our platinum currency?" so why not to do it now? Believe me more players will be interested in spending real money if platinum will cost cheaper.

I didn't buy Grand Master for the platinum or rewards. I bought it because it supports DE. Platinum prices I feel are fine. Because it discourages people from buying everything. Actualy playing the game is much more rewarding. They only things I spend on are slots, cosmetic items and rush/clan building.

I donate to support the DE as well. I seriously love the way they do things around here, and get so involved with the players.

I disagree on the prices being overpriced. I think its more than fair. No one forces you to buy it. A lot of people have spent a lot of money on Warframe, and Im sure that many of them are happy about making that decision.

I too have spent a fair bit, $313 to date in support of the game, however, DE's recent stance on solo play at higher levels and where events are concerned means they wont get another penny from me, but that is my choice.

Edited by HexCaliber

I too have spent a fair bit, $313 to date in support of the game, however, DE's recent stance on solo play at higher levels and where events are concerned means they wont get another penny from me, but that is my choice.

You have to remember that its still a beta game. They have to experiment once in a while. And not all their decisions will please the players. The game will improve more and more.

I'm talking about I'm talking about platinum attraction not about I want to spend money on nothing(I'm about platinum currency) or don't. 

Person who sell apples for 1$ will get more profit and much faster than person who sell apples for 10$

Even children know such things.

I created this topic coz I kinda like this game not coz I want all in-game stuff for free.

Also u can spend OVER 9000 if u want - I didn't wrote "post your opinion" so 1st what you should think about is "to whom this question was addressed"

P.S. think before post coz u disgrace ur mum (:

Edited by Hosaka3

Blind people..

Some mmo games was more friendly and A LOT cheaper and still they lose subscribers @ some point

With such overpriced platinum WF have much more chances to lose % of players someday.

Well only thing I see, that most of reasonable things ppl just don't wanna see.

The Digital Extreme developers have stated that platinum prices are unlikely to change, and they have compensated by adding platinum discounts (20%, 50%, and recently, 75%).

As for the Founder's packages, well...it's for the in-game swag, I guess...

Edited by ChaoticVice777