Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounties - Abandoning objective - mission failed

wakestarr

Could you please fix this bug this light-year.

This happens a lot when void dashing towards an objective and re-entering the warframe.
This is infuriating to say the least - especially since this update is ALL about our operator... and void dashing with Mind sprint and upgraded energy pool is a fast way to get between points.

Best guess is that when the operator enters the objective circle and I hit 5 again to re-enter/teleport my frame to my operator this broken logic for a split second thinks I am where i exited the frame - a few hundred meters away.
So please fix this or just remove the whole "abandoning objective" crap all together. It has no use or purpose.

Thank you.

I have a similar issue I'm guessing it's the same bug that's causing it. 

Using nova's portal to travel in the plains almost guarantee losing a bounty due to "Abandoned objective" even though I travel inside the area I could tell it's a bug since Lotus doesn't even say I lost.

It's such a loss to not be able to use a high mobility frame like nova.

Also I agree about removing the abandoned objective or at least make it based on a timer instead of distance.

Get rid of this abandon objective. I also have had this happen multiple times today. If I want to abandon something I can just QUIT the game. I have no idea why this is even in the game as a design feature. What does it actually do other than infuriate players.

Edited by --Nef-Anyo--
op